I tink this is the best article i've ever read... roflmao

I was prepared to accept the possibility that the new generation of gamers would have realistic appreciacion for old games! And I would’ve got away with it, too, if it hadn’t been for those meddling KIDS!

Originally posted by Vestiges Vargos
What’s captain snes.
http://captainsnes.keenspace.com/

Originally posted by StarStorm
Mehtinks it’s just to make the old gamers feel superior to the new gamers.

Because we are. nod, nod

Originally posted by Nulani
Because we are. nod, nod

I second that HEARTILY. :cool:

This is hilarious XD

tetris is one of the greatest games ever!

Those kids are only 11 and they have GTA 3, their parents need brain surgery! I’m 15 and my parents still won’t let me have a GTA game.

PS nice sig booken

(I want to fly high)

So I can reach the highest

Of all of the heavens

(Somebody will be)

Waiting for me

So I have got to fly higher

(Gotta keep going)

Everything is a brand new challenge for me

(I will believe in myself)

('Cos that’s) the only start for me

Originally posted by vyse the legend
I’m 15 and my parents still won’t let me have a GTA game.

HA! But seriously, those kids suck. Man if they say stuff about mario, WTF will they say about FF 1-6?

Originally posted by Vestiges Vargos
Mario is an addit…
Think about it and look past the gaming, he’s just a stoner having a dream methinks… him and his friends using “pipes” collecting mushrooms to “power” him up, along with leaf’s… and stars… could it be anymore obvious that the creators were off their heads? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol yeah, mushrooms to make them larger and magical, leafs to make them be able to fly and get high, stars that make them think their invincible… all drug related things… but really, the creaters of Mario probably didn’t have drugs in mind when they made the game. Although, it IS Japan we’re talking about… :hahaha;

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Although, it IS Japan we’re talking about… :hahaha;

Good point.

sigh

Frickin’ kids!! All I had as a kid was Super Mario Bros. and FFI!! The Golden Age of the NES…those were the days man…I say we take away all their flashy explosions and give them something with an actual plot!! Make their puny brains explode!! I say leave them with only a NES (FFI) and an 80’s style Game Boy(Tetris).