I tink this is the best article i've ever read... roflmao

I just lined up six of the same color. Why didn’t they blow up?

Nothing blows up.

:hahaha;

EGM: This game was so popular in Japan that—

John: They made it into a TV show?

EGM: Well, no. It was so popular that they ran out—

John: Oh, did they make collectible trading cards for it?

EGM: Um, no. It was so popular that there was a shortage of the coins used to play it.

:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

Yeah, we use them to end our articles. They do kinda look like they’re from Space Invaders, don’t they?

Tim: They’re going to sue you.

Kirk: I’m sure everyone who made this game is dead by now

ROFL!!

[old-sounding voice]Damn kids…back in my day, that was all we had, and we LIKED it.[/old-sounding voice]

I wouldn’t take these kids seriously. They think it’s weird to buy a console to play Space Invaders when you could have just played it on a cell phone (in the 70s/80s)
They were complaining about 300 points? Shows how much inflation has affected video games. You get like 1 mil points just for dying.

Originally posted by The Wizardmaster
I feel old. Im only 14! What is wrong with these kids?

Originally posted by Sun Demon
They, like most people nowadays, are all about the graphics. The people that like innovation more than shiny surfaces are in the minority and it makes me sad.
In other words: They’re graphics whores.

Originally posted by Infonick
I feel so old. Like when they say stuff about it coming out when their parents were young.
Maybe it came out when their parents were kids. Then they gave birth to those kids in the interview the next day. Would explain alot…

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
I can’t believe those kids called Peach a hooker ::dekar!::

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
I didn’t see that, where was it?
When they were talking about Donkey Kong on page 2.

I laugh at their stupidity.

Originally posted by Shinobi
seen it in my lovely EGM.

Yup.

Ye gods, I feel so frickin’ old. ;_;

Stupid graphics whores…

That article was such bullshit- they didn’t talk like kids at all- and they said things they wouldn’t know unless they knew the game (IE- didn’t they bury this in Mexico?). :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to cry.

Heh. The fuinny thing about that article is that: I’m 13 and I appreciate the classics more then most kids my age. Ph34r, i’m all different-like and such.

I’d have to agree with CC - there’s no way that you can convince me that a 10-year old would voluntarily watch a documentary, even if it was about video games. All the same, it’s an interesting read. It did sound that even though they were unimpressed with the games, they did manage to have some fun (if this is real - which I doubt).

Originally posted by Cybercompost
That article was such bullshit- they didn’t talk like kids at all- and they said things they wouldn’t know unless they knew the game (IE- didn’t they bury this in Mexico?). :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that’s right. What kid would say exhilerating???

Oh yeah, and kids suck.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[old-sounding voice]Damn kids…back in my day, that was all we had, and we LIKED it.[/old-sounding voice]

Pass the prunes and Metameucil, please.:hahaha;

Mehtinks it’s just to make the old gamers feel superior to the new gamers.

Those conversations are far too hillarious for pre-teens to have had them spontaneously. Nor have I met a kid who disliked Super Mario Brothers.

Xwing1056

Mario is an addit…
Think about it and look past the gaming, he’s just a stoner having a dream methinks… him and his friends using “pipes” collecting mushrooms to “power” him up, along with leaf’s… and stars… could it be anymore obvious that the creators were off their heads? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Vestiges Vargos
Mario is an addit…
Think about it and look past the gaming, he’s just a stoner having a dream methinks… him and his friends using “pipes” collecting mushrooms to “power” him up, along with leaf’s… and stars… could it be anymore obvious that the creators were off their heads? :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve been reading too much Captain SNES

that lady on top in donkey kong isn’t peach… at least it says so in the booklet of my old nes game… it’s rosa or something

What’s captain snes.

A sprite comic, continuing the old Captain N tradition. With a sadistic twist.

And no, her name is offically Pauline.

yes that’s it pauline…