I suppose it goes "can't defeat them, join them"

Mothers Against Videogames and Violence? That thing PA linked to a while ago that turned out to be a hoax? Is that who you wrote to or are their names just similar?

I didn’t write to MAVAV, I wrote to the owner of www.logosresourcepages.com.

Err, whoops, Eva was the one who said that. my bad.

I thought the fact that I wrote “Dear Sir” made it obvious…

Now everyone knows why I choose how I live my life. I don’t care if some omnipotent father figure’s up there saying ‘do it… do it and i’ll fucking spank you!’
(heh… Dogma reference)

Originally posted by Ren
[b]All things related to “what is hell like” and “how to get to heaven” make people become drones without thw free will that they God gave to humanity.

I once saw a site where they said: “during 1000 thousand years, the church ruled over the world. It was a time if peace and rejoice, where sin was kept away from men by simply burning all books that contained things contrary to the bible.”

It was rather a time of war and far more chaotic than what it is today. And there was no freedom of speech. [/b]

And yet they would rewrite history to prove themselves right.

It all comes down to “Even the Devil can quote scripture”. We can’t convince them because they think we are “witches. occultists, and servants of the Devil”. We won’t listen to them because we think they’re crazed, fanatical crackpots.

Neither of us are inclined to liwsten to the other, because we believe we are right and they aren’t.

Originally posted by StarStorm
[b]And yet they would rewrite history to prove themselves right.

It all comes down to “Even the Devil can quote scripture”. We can’t convince them because they think we are “witches. occultists, and servants of the Devil”. We won’t listen to them because we think they’re crazed, fanatical crackpots.

Neither of us are inclined to liwsten to the other, because we believe we are right and they aren’t. [/b]

Well, at least our side doesn’t do doctrination. I don’t go out in the streets telling people they’ll go to hell and be sodomized for eternity if they don’t play RPG and drink lots of booze.

But do we? Do we not indoctrinate others with our disdain of the fundementalist christians? Do we repeat that we feel that they have lost thier way and/or they are fools spouting off rhateful rhetoric, simply because we don’t like it?

I don’t know about you, but I say so becasue I don’t agree with their methods and beliefs.

Originally posted by Ren
Anyway you use magic in this game, and you do so by chanting bible verses.

i can see it now…

“in the beginning, god created the heavens and the…wait, why’s that man on fire?”