I stole a Kitten

Ok, so I’m driving home from the gas station. And all of a sudden this mother cat and two kittens walk accross the road. so of course my first instinct is to floor it. and run em down, but I think I’ll steal it instead, the two kittens were frolicking around the front yard of these people, one was climbing a tree, the other was watching. I snagged the one that was watching. unfortunatly I couldnt grab the other one too. anyway, that was like 4 days ago. I named it Gabriel. heres a not so good pic, but its the only one I got, I cant find my camera. That was taken like the 2nd day, he isnt so pisssed off looking anymore.

beautifull eyes

i’m in love

Find the other one and you can sell it to me for $50./

It looks like it wants to bite my head off…

You know how they say pets resemble their owners?

Well, maybe it’s the red eyes, but something about this kitten’s look says “I wanna eat your face.” The same visual vibe I get from Charl.

That’s exactly what I think Charl would look like if Charl were a cat.

Good choice.

WILDMAN, you’re a nut.

Kat…

Find the other kitty and give it to me.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
That’s exactly what I think Charl would look like if Charl were a cat.
What makes you think I’m not?

eeeee! Kitty! :slight_smile:

pink lugia eats the kitty and replaces it with a charl-like moogle.

I only like kittens, I hate it when they grow up into cats. I am more of a dog person myself.

Originally posted by Trillian
eeeee! Kitty! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Ness the Earth Bound Hero
I only like kittens, I hate it when they grow up into cats. I am more of a dog person myself.

He’s cute.
He will grow up and become a nice minion of evil.

Originally posted by Nulani
He’s cute.

Originally posted by Ness the Earth Bound Hero

Hell - I love cats. I don’t own one anymore though because the one i grew up with (he was 18 years old when he died) devestated me so much that I refuse (At least at this point) to let myself get attached to another animal like that.

If i ever get another animal, it will be a cat though =)

I love Cats ( I have three), And this is one sweet kitten.

Originally posted by Nulani
He’s cute.

I think this one would probably qualify as the most evil minion cat :get it?:

Originally posted by Neb
I think this one would probably qualify as the most evil minion cat :get it?:

There’s no way the thing in that picture is a cat; it’s some sort of mutant hybrid between things that should never be mated. I mean, I’ve never seen a cat sitting in that position before.