I stole a Kitten

That’s exactly what I think Charl would look like if Charl were a cat.
Thats what I first thought.

KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Neb
I think this one would probably qualify as the most evil minion cat :get it?:

:thud:

That has got to be the scariest animal I have ever seen in my life. I about wet my pants when I saw it. :eek: Besides that, not only is it scary, but it is ugly as crap too.

Wow, dont have much of a backbone, do you?

And I love my current Cat. She’s 9 years old, she’s getting on her age, but she’s still my favorite cat even if she’s a bitch sometime.

I mean, I GREW with that cat, darnit. :smiley:

We had a cat one time for like two weeks, but it got some really weird disease that was hard to cure and ended up dieing. Poor thing, but I am sure it was glad to get away from my hut house.

I hate cats. All they do is throw up behind my desk.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
What makes you think I’m not?

Well, you can’t literly be the cat, but you could be typing for a cat. Are you?

<3 charl

I have two cats. A rotund tan-and-white guy named Hotspur and a cute little black kitty named Ophelia.

i’ve got a big bad bitch called “little spot” (in english then off course) her dutch name is drum roll VLEKJE
yeah try to pronounce that

LOL, I want a kitty…but my entire family is allergic but me. Lucky moi!

Originally posted by Uriel
LOL, I want a kitty…but my entire family is allergic but me. Lucky moi!

I want one, but noone in my family is allergic except me :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
I have two cats. A rotund tan-and-white guy named Hotspur and a cute little black kitty named Ophelia.

…Tottneham fan? :thud: :wink:

I don’t mind cats, except there are seven of them living across the road from me who like to use our gravel drive as a litter tray :hyperven: I’m so tempted to use them as bullseyes with legs :fungah:

I thought about stealing the neighbors pug dog once, they’re so cute. :moogle:

Uh, Shakespearean, actually.

I have a cat named sasha and shes almost as old as me. had her since i was at most 3, if not before then. Im turning 18 in five days , for the record. Thats OLD by cat standards

Girl, that’s not old, that’s fucking <b>ANCIENT</b> you must take VERY gtood care of that cat.

Well, for one thing shes a thoroughly indoor cat, and she never has to actually do anything besides eat and sleep. Thing is, the vet said she only had a few weeks left to live…

…3 years ago

Instead of stealing cats lets have…Cats stealing.
My neibours cats used to come into our house and steal our cat’s cat toys.