I must say the truth...

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I must say it. Although some of you will try to flame me and will hate me, sorry but I just have to. It goes against my nature if I don’t. Don’t hate me, but…

DAMN YOU GEORGE W BUSH DAMN YOU!!! YOU SON OF A FUCKED UP BITCH I HOPE YOU DIE AND BURN IN HELL!!!

Sorry for the inconveniences.

I think most the people here are too liberal to really care. You’ll probably get more support than flames.

Far from flame. You will now have a statue erected in NYC.

And Xelo is the first to fall into the mold! Cheers

Pshuh, what are you complaining about? We only put up with him because he’s our <s>inherited monarch</s> president. =P

He’s such a goddamn motherfucker. Sorry, but if you’ll excuse, I think (maybe cause I’m Marxist) that any president that is elected in USA is gonna do more or less what Mr Bush did. Mr Bush only had the decence to do it openly. Killing a whole country just coz he wanted the oil. What can I say.

Hail Michael Moore!

Bleh. Marx was an idealist, and his only problem was that idealism doesn’t really work in the eral world. Marx’s ideas were good intentiond, but ultimeately, people don’t want equality of power. They want power.

You’re a little young to call yourself a Marxist, Neo, if you don’t mind my saying. :ah-ha!:

Ultimately, I believe, Marx wanted euality of power. A noble aim, but simply one nto possible.

First, power is survival. People want power because if gives them a better chance to survive and live a better life.

Two, true equality can only be brought by bringing everyone to the lowest common denominator. Nobody wantes to live like that. NOONE. People will want to live better, and better than others. It’s a basic human drive.

Three, something like that would have to be enforced. Which is the antithesis of equality of power, since it would require someone in power to enforce it.

Perhaps the wise government recognizes that there must be those without power and those with power, but instead of giving power to the powerless, it does it’s best to prevent abuses by those in power against those without.

But you’re young, and idealism is common with the young. Not a bad thing, but it should be tempered by experience.

Anyone who accepts Micheal Moore as dogma is truly in no place to judge our elected officials.

Originally posted by NeOKaEsAr_ChRoNoS
Yes ladies and gentlemen, I must say it. Although some of you will try to flame me and will hate me, sorry but I just have to. It goes against my nature if I don’t. Don’t hate me, but…
DAMN YOU GEORGE W BUSH DAMN YOU!!! YOU SON OF A FUCKED UP BITCH I HOPE YOU DIE AND BURN IN HELL!!!

Nope, it won’t make us flame you, we’ll just avoid talking to you on a general basis.

I AM THE CROWNED MONARCH OF THE LAND OF BURGER!

BOW BEFORE MY GREATNESS, OR HEED MY WRATH, YOU VILLAINOUS SWINES!

Choosing between Bush or Gore was like choosing if we wanted to all be shot or hung.

I hope we have someone better to pick come next election…hell, maybe in a decade or so, Arnold Schwartzwhatever will go for the precidency. :hahaha;

VOTE FOR ARNOLD!

OUR TECHNOLOGY IS SECOND TO NONE!

You know what that means… He’ll supply California with hunter killers.

btw, gg, your avatar is the crappiest I’ve ever seen.

Every president that ever gets elected usually screws up in some way or another. Heh. It’s like a tradition.

The only bad thing about arnold, was Kindergarten Cop.

You are wrong, Charle. It’s Junior. :fungah:

Damn, you’re right!

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
hell, maybe in a decade or so, Arnold Schwartzwhatever will go for the precidency. :hahaha;
He can’t, he’s an immigrant, remember?

Originally posted by StarStorm
Bleh. Marx was an idealist, and his only problem was that idealism doesn’t really work in the eral world. Marx’s ideas were good intentiond, but ultimeately, people don’t want equality of power. They want power.

I’m sorry :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe I AM not taking this seriously… but… I noticed your… let’s say… grammar… was quite… off? Let’s take “ultimeately” for instance. ul… time… ate… ly… Blah… it sparked my interest… time eat… ate… aiayayayay