I hope my dog dies tonight

Aww, I’m sorry are you okay framie?

Totly, I cried a bt and now am just trying to not think about it.

Damn, sorry to hear that, Frame. I was hoping you wouldn’t have to go thru the pain of having to have your own pet put down. At least she’s not suffering anymore. Now it’s you must deal with the pain of your loss. You have my sincere sympathies.

Let me tell you a little story, about a boy and his female Cocker Spaniel.
At an early age, he somehow decided he wanted a dog, and so his parents got a cute young one, with brown fur, big brown eyes and a white spot above the nose. She was always playful, always full of energy, and a loyal and dedicated friend.
Although she was rather reckless and had a weird craving for pulling stones from the sidewalks and chewing them, she was fun, friendly, always ready to play or just run around.
When he was feeling sad, she was always there, jumping and barking of joy when he showed up from school.
Then, years passed. She became frail, her old vigor was disappearing… Then, all hell broke loose…
She started devoloping several tumors and had to be operated many times. Every time one of them was removed, the others grew even bigger… Eventually came a day when she passed away in the middle of surgery, leaving her caring companion with a horrible sense of loss that still haunts him to this day.

Aww… sorry to hear that Frame…may she rest in peace.

Reminds me of my cat… :too bad; :eek:

Try screaming at whatever diety you happen to believe in. I find it helps you get over the pain. Of course, you might accidently line yourself up for eternal damnation, and it helps if you’re not an atheist, but it might work.

Anyway, I’m sorry to hear that. Well, even with bad times like this, just remember that it was better than letting the poor thing die a slow, painful, agonizing death.

much huggles from Nessie to Framey

:too bad;

doesn’t have anything to say that hasn’t already been said