I forgot to mention this awhile ago...

Sat: I too, am pretty much in person as I sound like here (for better or worse). But you have to admit, most people online hide much about themselves, even if only by refusing to give details like age or sex. I guess that’s what really attracts people to the Net… the chance to not be themselves. Which isn’t necessarily bad; sometimes it helps to better put ourselves in perspective.

As I mentioned, at one point I regretted having used my real name and age here. I thought it would cause me to be discriminated. Thankfully, nobody here thought twice about having a man in his late 30s join in on ‘juvenile’ conversations. :cool:

In real life I’m a 16 year old kid, about 6 foot, 220, I’m in band and I play football at my highschool. I wrestled my freshman year but it really wasn’t my thing, so I stopped. I am definitely quick to anger, but I laugh a lot and I always get in trouble in my classes cause I talk/screw around too much. I also get in trouble for not doing any of the work, but oh well, I manage somehow. I think I had like a 4.25 GPA last semester or something (Oh, by the way, my school does the block schedule, I really like it). I’ve got quite a few friends, and I used to go hang out with people on the weekends, but I just kinda stopped. It used to be go hang out at with a crapload of people and everyone was drinking/smoking/etc, but now I usually just do stuff with a couple people, I dont like to be in places with huge amounts of people. I am a gamer.

I recently found out one of my friends is a pro gamer, so I’ve been going crazy asking him questions about stuff. I dream of getting paid to be a pro gamer one day… but I will probably have to settle for psychologist or doctor or something.

I have always been a huge fan of Nintendo, they just make the greatest products, there’s no arguing. Recently though, I’ve been going pretty crazy over Blizzard games. I find myself floating between WC3, D2, and WoW when I’m gaming. I’m waiting for Animal Crossing DS… (Jeez… People thought WoW took over my life… Wait until they see this)

Anywho, I’ve gotta brush my teeth and head to school, Laters.

(PS: Thanks Eva!! :P)

Despite whatever your intentions, some advance warning on the staff forum would have been nice, seeing as how there are jobs you were taking care of need to be filled. Regardless of how you feel, its common curtosy to give notice that the positions you occupy need to be taken care of.

But that’s how VP rolls, he can’t be tamed by your “earth” rules.

The sacrifices you make for that make gaming fucking unenjoyable, personally.

There’s a lotta shit I don’t tell you guys, mostly because you wouldn’t care and I don’t fucking know you.

To VE : Well, lata playa.

Igatona is right. Being a pro-gamer (or a beta-tester) requires, as the name implies, professional gaming skills. Which means you’ll have to play the same game hours on end, over and over again, trying to achieve perfection, even if you get bored of it. That doesn’t sound much fun to me, personally. I’d rather write strategy guides for BradyGames or Prima or something.

As for me, well, I’m pretty much the same person in real life as I am online. I don’t divulge many details about my real life though, because quite frankly, it’s not very interesting , nor do I like talking about the predicament I am in.

I’m similar in real life to how I am on here. But there are still aspects of myself that I keep just to myself. Not even my so-called friends know everything there is about me. And that is just how I like it.

Anyway, whatever Val’s reason for leaving was I’m sure to is a good one. At least for him, if for no one else. And that is all that matters, being true to yourself, and if you think it’s time to leave, then it is.

.[/QUOTE]

spittake–BHAHAHA :hahaha;

Welcome to RPGC?

I don’t get the friendliest tones from Val’s post either.

I’m amused that he uses the sprite in the beginning of this post…

He always does that though.

Well, good luck with your life. May you find success in whatever you do.

I was just under the misinterpretation that some of your hostility was jokingly.

I’ll tell you what, though… I personally know someone who has left this forum, and they didn’t make a bigass goodbye thread. You know why? It’s because they didn’t want to start a big fucking drama whoreathon; they just hated you guys and left. shrugs :stuck_out_tongue:

WHO!?

Well, at least way we don’t all wonder “what ever happened to VE anyway” every couple of months.

Goodbye.

Goodbye and i will give you this shield to help you in the outside world so nobody can hurt you-----

I’d have to agree with you here. Where I come from, we treat people with respect and kindness. On my home forum, we don’t act so hostile, especially toward those who are leaving. I sincerely hope this hostility is in jest.

Anyway, I never thought poorly of VE, through my time here, though it be short. I’m saddened to see a long-time member go.

Sayounara.