I forgot to mention this awhile ago...

Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you

Wow, you guys are mean.

Goodbye. Have a nice life (as corny as that sounds).

If you think we’re mean to HER imagine what we’d would say to YOU if you made this thread

I’ll be missing you, you put some appreciated variety into the conversations around here. What are the reasons exactly for your leaving?

Whoa, bye.

later

Char is still the coolest person at RPGC.

Are you sure its not a joke? I mean you pulled the whole “I’m a girl joke” for three years so I never know what you have up your sleeve. You’re so tricky! ^^

Guys, I’ve decided to stop acting. I am actually a girl. I’m 16 years old, and I live in San Francisco California. Also; the reason I act annoying is because I am working on a paper for school, which I completed and am going to turn in on Monday. I got an A. (The paper was for some sub-concious-pyschology top secret research for Area 51)

grabs valkeries leg nooo don’t leave I will miss you to much! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

:moogle: bye you gender bending freak.

I’m sad to hear that, Val, but it’s entirely up to you hugs I hope you leave with happy memories.

Ramza, STFU. That shit’s fucking overdone and stupid as hell, and nobody thinks it’s bloody witty anymore.

Bai Val. So much for that judges battle, eh?

I was (and am) in contact with Valk via AIM. Apparently he means it, at least for the foreseeable future. No, he hasn’t told me why. And I’m not going to pressure him. I’m sure he’ll tell me when he feels ready. Just like he told me the truth about himself, about a year BEFORE he told the rest of you… though I had guessed it by that time. (Which surprised him a lot) :stuck_out_tongue:

The person you know as VE is far more complex (and nicer) than the persona he hid behind here (and admit it, most of us do that here, in one way or another, and I don’t mean just about hiding genders.) He had issues, which is why I befriended him, to help him. I’ve seen him overcome many of them. And I know he’ll overcome those he has left. He’s a great person, and he has supported me as well, including the period I was dealing with the facts about my epilepsy. I’m proud to consider him a friend.

Rest assured, he’s doing well, and I’ll keep you up to date as needed. Meanwhile, I just want to say here, that I felt that, as VE, he was a major part of the community of RPGC, that I’ll miss his being here, and that I hope he returns someday.

So, are you totally new to the internet or what?

Later or whatever.

P.S. (Ramza’s funnier than most of you people on this board).

No, I’m just suprised at the hostility level.

The cruelty isn’t completely unfounded though.

I actually am the exact same person offline as I am online. I’m hard to anger, I speak in full sentences, and I am very verbose when I have something to say. Also, I try to be pretty friendly, and not make enemies.

I do

:slight_smile: