I feel like shit.

I just hit my sister. I can’t even remember the reason anymore, it was so stupid, but I remember hitting her. She got a bloody nose, and she isn’t speaking to me now. And I don’t blame her.

Dammit, this is really tearing me up inside! I was never this violent before! I think I may need some professional help again.

I’ve got an appointment scheduled friday for my Therapist, and I just hope that this won’t end in me getting institutionalized again. Anyway, I just needed to say all this. Sorry for all this whining.

You must of had a damn good reason to pop the bitch in her nose… :slight_smile:

A Therapist? Why, your sisters, siblings fight x.x

Originally posted by Exo vers 2.0
[b]You must of had a damn good reason to pop the bitch in her nose… :slight_smile:

A Therapist? Why, your sisters, siblings fight x.x [/b]

One, NEVER call Julia a bitch again. Two, if you knew anything about me, you’d know that I love my sister more than ANYTHING else in the world. And that’s what has me worried.

I still don’t understand why you’re going to a therapist because you hit your sister…:fungah:

EDIT: Then again, I don’t have siblings… I don’t understand… Sorry for my poor choice of words…

there are times when i’ve wanted to hit my little brother so badly…but i was never able to. i’m sorry for all that has just happened and i hope you and your sister resolve this…

Sitting in shock never does one any good. What are the events that led up to it? I’m sure you didn’t just walk up to her and say “eat this!!!”.

She will speak to you again, Val, though it might take some time. The most important thing now, and the therapist will help you tih this, is remembering why you hit her, so you may control the impulse, thus preventing it from happening again.

So much for having the best memorial day ever.

People get mad and they do things they regret. It’s a fact of life, why you’re letting it tear you up so much I don’t know. Just say you’re sorry, and if she doesn’t say anything, then it’s her problem, you’ve done all that you can.

with all due respect, sorc, they really should try to work this problem out. val shouldn’t just apologize and leave it to fate…

I for one agree with sorc. You can’t really do much but apologize.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Sitting in shock never does one any good. What are the events that led up to it? I’m sure you didn’t just walk up to her and say “eat this!!!”.

I don’t know anymore, Sin. I just can’t remember.

And Sorc, I won’t talk to her. I’m still afraid I might hurt her. I know she’ll stop me first, but still, I can’t.

well anyway, i wish you all the best and hope that this can be solved soon…

Nobody is “just leaving it to fate”. What else can you do but say you’re sorry?

what i meant by leaving it to fate is to just see what happens, to see how it plays out. and i now realize that not much else can be done…

Well, even still, you aren’t just letting it play out.

your going to have to talk to her eventually, why postpone it?

I agree also…if this hasn’t happened before, give both of you some time to cool off and calm down…I’ve done things like this before, and I felt a bit better afterwards, but if you know you and your sister love each other and have a good relationship, this shouldn’t be such a big deal.Go apologize and talk to her…if you’ve never done this before, then she’ll understand that something may be bothering you and you can work it out together…

Well, she’s gone to bed now, so it’ll have to wait, anyway. But es, I understand that I’ll have to talk to her eventually.

I think you need to figure out what triggered it first, but that’s just me.

how old is your sister?