I don't want this to be true..

Thankfully, the law deals with such things - Given the fact that unless you are emancipated or over 18, your parents can pretty much make you do anything they so choose besides severly hurting you. This doesn’t really count under the ‘besides’ since it’s a pretty standard medical procedure.

Calling Eden/Ezboarder to this thread:

Cut or uncut big boys?

It’s not that big of a deal. What is is female circumcision at 5 years old. And chinese footbinding. That’s fucked up right there.

Female circumcision is rather fucked up no matter what age the girl is at.

Well, of course.

After looking up the chinese footbinding that Dragons Revenge is talking about, I don’t think having a sliver of foreskin cut off looks the least bit painful.

Also, I’m sure all the third world countries force things on their kids…such as the gigantic piercings, the extending of the neck, walking on hot coals, suicide bombings, and all that crap. We got it made. Nothing wrong with not getting a moldy cock.

Just for the record, absolutely nobody has been footbonded in China for at least 40 years or so. I have never ever seen one real example of this in 4.5 years of being here. OK, I suppose I can’t say absolutely nobody, there might be a few isolated cases somewhere in some god forsaken mongolian valley or something. Female circumcision is still a common practice in many Muslim countries though, even supposedly more liberal and modern ones like Egypt

They do use anesthetic on babies when they circumcise them. Its a local anesthetic, not a general one.

I don’t think that its okay to do things to babies that hurt like that just becuase ‘they won’t remember it.’ That’s kind of fucked up. They still have feelings, like, they do feel pain. They are human, and alive, and all.

Female curcumcision is a lot more fucked up. Its not the equivalent of circumcision for men. Its usually more like the equivalent of having your penis cut off, and your balls scraped off.

I think it would be more like having your balls scraped off and having your penis stitched to your stomach.

If this is the worst thing you’ve heard, you haven’t heard much. :expressionless:

I just came into this thread to say happy 3000th post Trill. :toast:

Hopefully that satisfies all the questions asked in your 3000th post thread.

First-world countries also force a nice poverty % on their kids. Not to mention the whole battling poverty through the army thing.

Believe it or not, but you are the same person you were when you were a baby. You don’t remember a thing from that time, so it doesn’t matter.

Why don’t you two get a room. I’d love to see what kind of baby the two worst poster at RPGC would have. Probably a harlequin baby of some sort.

Hey, come on. I try very hard to be the worst poster here. Can’t you tell by all the obscene and hateful things I direct a people with no regard for the topic of the thread? How dare you bestow this title to 2 other people. Dream recker!

Wrecker has a W in it. and also you still get points for being the least noticeable poster at RPGC.

If you changed your avatar and your name, I would wonder why you stopped posting here. Keep in mind that there are only about 10 people here.

So, because you don’t remember it makes it okay? So, if you’re unconcious can someone torture you just because you won’t know about it? Thats stupid.

And Charl, Im pretty sure I’d get arrested for banging GSG. Isnt he like fifteen? (And you can’t get pregnant if you’re already pregnant. I’m not sure if you know how ladyparts work)

Sleeping girls can’t say no.

NO! I’m 16, there is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig difference, damn it!