I don't know what to say

http://reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=519638&section=news

“We need to change attitudes to condoms,” he said. “If we need to get out in to the bedrooms to make things better we will do it.”

Lock your bedroom doors, people. Barricade your windows too.

At least this condom-mobile doesn’t drive around neighborhoods like an ice-cream truck… that’s all I can say.

hums Trojan Man theme

I actually think this is a great idea. Radical, but one of the better ideas I’ve seen lately.

Until 8 year olds start crank calling them.

And what better way to announce to the world that you’re making love to your girlfriend than to have a huge white van covered in condoms show up at your house before the very act? Better hope her father is a very understanding man.

I don’t think younger people would take advantage of it for that exact reason. Would they even sell to minors?

From Friday, June 4, amorous couples can call the telephone number 696969 and a white van featuring a large red condom with wings as a logo will deliver them a packet of 10 prophylactics

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Yes, promoting oral sex acts and letting a giant condom drive around the city as a funny thing while embarrassing people is great logic. I wouldn’t want to see a large red driving through my town, I’d just feel uncomfortable thinking, “Well now, someone’s about to have sex, and they have to sustain an erection long enough till the condom arrives!” Good luck, guys, good luck.

If the amount of sexually transmitted diseases is increasing, let them suffer from the effects of unprotected sex, I couldn’t care less. Anyone irresponsible when it comes to sex shouldn’t be having sex (but of course I know that is not possible, nor rational these days) Making a big deal (a large red condom, come on) out of it just seems to communicate mixed signals…like it’s funny to want a condom. Chances are, some people will be too embarrassed to call such a place, and others will obviously milk it for what it’s worth.

EDIT: Yeah and when people are trying to have private undiscovered sex, like, your neighbour could just rat you out “ooh you’ll never guess what vehicle I seen at your house while your daughter was spending the weekend alone while you were away!”. it just seems like they’re making a big joke out of things. Set up a fucking clinic or something.

I’d bet a bundle that younger people are the very people they’re targeting with this campaign, Hades.

In that case, I think they should at least lose the logo.

Yet another reason to visit Sweden. cackles

I heard this on the radio at work. This is just too funny.

It had to be the Swedes.
It’s always the Swedes. *Nod, nod.

I feel sorry for you, Weiila. >.>;

Well, at least they’re not shy about promoting better health practices. :hahaha;

It seems that the Country is fertile eh?
I thought the service knew more than that … eh maybe not.

I’d say it’s insane, except that this is Sweden, not wherever the Seine is.

badum- pshh -rolls eyes-

And ick. They should do it differently. Maybe not with a VAN, but like… pizza delivery. :smiley: It’d be less obvious <.<’
“Order a pizza and get 5 condoms free!” And when you keep the oven on, you’ll be able to have something to eat directly afterwards. :smiley:

You know, it would be a great idea, only its a little humiliating…

“It’s an emergency,we need condom’s”

“To the Condom mobile” *Old Batman theme song plays"

but seriously thought,do you think somebody is going to actually call?

What will they think of next.

<i>progress!</i>

The first image that popped into my head when I saw that was the Ambiguously Gay Duo’s car.