I am now the proud owner

Yea, i thought of that too, but i don’t know much about Super6502 or the SuperFX so i didn’t comment. I think you’re right though.

One that did occur to me as double proc is the Genesis and 32x. They both have a 68000 as their main processor, so when they’re used together, its effectively a dual cpu system. But i don’t even know if there are 32x emulators.

Just because a system uses two or more “shared” CPUs (which I don’t know if it’s the case of the DS actually, personally I don’t think so, at least for the same tasks, the other CPU could be used for sound or other things tho) it doesn’t mean the system will be impossible to emulate, MAME emulates thousands of games with multiple CPUs, but it will make the emulation a bit harder and more demmanding, since you need to correctly syncronize them, and that’s something that needs to be donde perfectly or games that needs an exact timing would crash or become unstables.

Also, the Saturn/ST-V isn’t the best choice to compare with… it’s one of the more complex systems out there, it uses around 7-9 processors, and it needs a really good synchronization among most of them, most Saturn/ST-V emulators out there aren’t very good, and in fact due to its complexity it’s the system that needs more CPU to get perfect speed on MAME, even more than systems like Seattle and Vegas which require around 6-10GhZ (although when Model 3 emulation gets better it will require even more than ST-V).

Yep, there are 32x emulators. About the SNES issue… well, you can see a bit of info about every special chip that it used and what they are actually:

http://nsrt.edgeemu.com/INFO/chipinfo.htm

Also, currently Super Sleuth is the emulator that more faithfully emulates the SNES and the different special chips, although it doesn’t have sound and it requires a lot of power.

Yeah, I remember using a 32x emulator a while back. Ran like ass, but that was two years ago.

Damn, the Saturn had 7 chips? Sweet jesus, no wonder no one developed for it.

That has nothing to do with how feasible it is to make an emulator. And nobody is yet sure about exactly how the DS uses both processors, though after finding the clock speeds it does make sense that only one is used for DS games, so the quotes that had nothing to do with your reply are conjecture at best.

The above quotes I did, in my previous post, was to compare what you said, and what Xelo said. Xelo said it’s possible, you said it wasn’t. =/

Also, that post was just some random garbage I was wondering.