How old are of forum members?

Quarter of century.

Twenny Ate.

21 Tomorrow.

25 in 5 hours.

I am immortal, born in the highlands of Scotland 400 years ago. I am not alone. There are others like me, some good, some evil. For centuries I have battled the forces of darkness, with holy ground my only refuge. I can not die, unless you take my head, and with it my power. In the end, there can be only one. I am Duncan McCloud, The Highlander.
I kind of wish I had named myself The Highlander now…but I was following a trend. Can somebody rename me?

My family’re McClouds. Are you Scottish enough to handle being Highlander?

(If you think you are, you must post photographs of yourself in a kilt. Im sure you wont look as good as a certain someone did in a khaki pencil skirt)

I am always up to date in the fashion department, so I will not look good in a kilt. You can see this in the documentary “Highlander”. Its about my origins and how I became the only one. Sean Connery made an appearance, so it is worth watching.

EDIT:
Also I was outcast from my family, so I ignore their standards anyway.

Damn straight someone looked good in it. :smiley:

1. 15 years and I am the answer.

What was the question?

15 years and my son will either be on the road to being a well founded young man or he will be giving me a heart attack. Oh well =D

edit:

My son might be a real lady killer. I’m half and half and I never found myself too appealing visually, but my son seems to have lots of cute where I didn’t as a baby and probably will be the only 3/4 asian kid within miles.

Asians are terrifying…

I am 20 now getting 21 already …I am female and its good to be in this forum

Welcome!:wave:

I am 20 going 21 this year

I’ve been twenty for eight years now!

I never post here anymore, that keeps me young!

922 years. Likely closer to 1000, but the mind resets every other reincarnation or so. Then you figure in the Soul accounts and other BS, and it’s hard to figure an exact age. :slight_smile:

I’m 24. I live with my parents. I work for Wal-Mart. I am grossly overweight. I have not known the touch of a woman for six years. I hate my life.

Thank you for reminding me how much I suck.

Nobody asked you to volunteer any information except your age. O.o

How could just “I’m 24” depress you?

Remember when you were a little kid on the bus and the older kids would walk by? Remember how they were so much larger and different? I get the feeling that the bus driver sent me to the back of the bus to punish me for something.

Is this the place to volunteer that I’m a mean, lean, killing machine? Technically.