How did you...

I play the tuba at school, and my nickname is Mute. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why.

Skankin’ Garbage.

Stinkin’ Garbage is a percussion ensemble piece I played with my percussion ensemble group, where we did a bunch of rock and rap beats on trash cans (It’s a lot cooler than it sounds when you explain it :P).

Skank?

Defintion 1. I was the frontman (Vocalist :P) of a Ska band once. We sucked, but I could put on a good show so people liked us :stuck_out_tongue:

Combine the two, and it, in my opinion, shows my admiration and support for all things music, which is the most important thing in my life. Skankin’ Garbage.

When I first joined the staff, most staffers didn’t know definition 1. :stuck_out_tongue: So I had to go by SG The Musician for a long time. I changed it because damn, my nickname is based off a nickname. How…silly. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways.

It was the name of my father… and his father before him…

Dynasty Warriors 4 was my favorite game at the time I came up with my name, so I just stole the name of my favorite character from it. And the Lord is my favorite class from the Fire Emblem series, so I just stuck that in, and decided I liked the end result.

…get stuck asking the same things over and over again?

Sir Percival is my favourite Knight of the Round Table. My real name is also Percival (but without the ‘Sir’, obviously). My online persona’s surname, Rhyndon, was inspired by the sword named Rhindon, which in the Chronicles of Narnia was the sword which belonged to Peter, the High King of Narnia. I simply liked the sound of the name.

I do not remember who from RPGC originally coined the nickname Perc.

Charlemagne, your father was Pepin the Short, and your grandfather was Charles Martel (Charles the Hammer).

Er, I haven’t a clue, I just sat there and thought of something basically… :-\ I was e x o d i s e but everyone called me Exo so… :-\

And I’ve went through other names like Latarali, Leon D.S. Geeste, and Exo Ver. 2.0(after the great deletion)

Hmm… I just made it up on the spot. I didnt wanna use any of the other nicks Ive had in the past, but now that I think about it, it is a pretty stupid name. Oh well, Ill live.

Gamer is just the front part of my name and I have no idea why I put it there because the only game I played when I first made it up was starcraft. As for 5389 it’s my birthday 5/3/1989.

Only other name I have had, is my starcraft name which is Capt.Colbac and I have no idea where that came from.

My first screen name was PG13Died. It was the initials of my first and last name, which equal PG, which eqauls a movie rating. When I was 13, I joked that people should start calling me PG13. Later on, I added “Died” to make it seem slightly more original.

A while after that, I sent in my first mailbag response. However, I forgot to specify a name, so Cid took the beginning of my dad’s old e-mail adress, which was dgalloway. He then split it into two words and capitalized the “g”, so it became d Galloway. It stuck after that.

Trillian, named after the only female character in the Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. (Well, with the exception of Fenchurch, but she wasn’t really introduced until So long and thanks for all the Fish…and besides that, Trillian’s character pWnz Fenchurch)

Which Trillian, the regular one or one of the alternate universe Trillians? :stuck_out_tongue:

Regular Trillian…she didn’t go back for her bag. :wink:

Nevermind, I’ve become distraced my mental images of multiple alternate reality Trillians.

hmmm

Mine came from EarthBound… I once decided to play around with the Psi ______ Alpha/Beta/Omega, put nothing there, and liked the way Psi Omega came out. The underscore is there because I didn’t know the board allowed spaces. Also, I have noted that Psi and Omega are the last two letters of the Greek alphabet. That one’s a coincidence.

I chose my name ‘Chibi Chicky’, because I am obssessed with chibi versions of my favourite characters. So my friends call me Chibi Chicky.

I was gonna call myself Rose Lockheart, but I scratched that idea…Chibi Chicky was better!

Originally posted by Sir Percival
Charlemagne, your father was Pepin the Short, and your grandfather was Charles Martel (Charles the Hammer).
if by “pepin the short” and “charles martel” you mean “Charlemagne” and “Charlemagne” then yes.

No, its…

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Which Trillian, the regular one or one of the alternate universe Trillians? :stuck_out_tongue:

There wasn’t another Trillian, she was Tricia McMillon(sp). The only alternate Trillian they encountered didn’t go with Zaphod and therefor never changed her name. Of course, it has been a while since I read the Hitchhiker Trilogy.

The name Mitsu originates in Japan and means light. I thought pretty cool so chose.