How cool are your parents?

my parents aren’t very cool at all… they’re almost 60 years old (yes I was born when my mom was 47). I especially hate my dad… he automatically assumes, that when one of my nieces or nephews are hurt, I did it… I try to explain but he never listens. So, if my dad is out of the room and one of them were to trip and get hurt, I’d get in trouble >_<.

That really sucks. I used to get that all the time. They’ll grow out of it.

Both of my parents are nice individuals. They are extremely loving and encouraging and have many of the same fine tastes (art, cuisine, film) which I have myself, although by no means all. They dislike video games, but it does not bother them that I play them sometimes. Of course, we have had our share of quarrels, but they have always been resolved thus far.

My mother one of the owners of a local market research firm here in Vancouver, and my father is a freelance technical writer.

My parents will have been married for thirty five years this December. They are so committed to their marriage that I am certain that it will not end until they are parted by death.