How come no one had posted this yet? Water found on Mars.

Ren’s pic really made me laugh, good job :smiley:

Heh. Nice, Ren.

I didn’t post that one cause it was posted before. It’s old and you all suck. ;.; -pouts.-

Yo, kids, shut the fuck up.

Just a quick note, Setz and Char got more time than you for a variety of reasons that did not involve you in the slightest. Let’s not bring up stuff you really know nothing about, ok?

How big is this water lake predicted to be, from what we can see?

Quit arguing guys! Sheesh!

My point is, regardless of how bad or not NightmareGun is, it’s remarkably easy to NOT argue with him. If he says something you don’t like, or is stupid, or close-minded or whatever, instead of getting in his face, just ignore him and don’t say anything. Then there’d be no argument, and we’d all be happier.

It’s always easy to be rude or confrontational to somebody on the internet (especially if you think they deserve it). But that doesn’t mean you should do it.

Although as Ren pointed out, the same could be said to NightmareGun. People will probably keep picking on you, so just don’t respond when they do!

Just trying to make this a happier place for everybody. =P

Ren, the news came out almost at the same time as the planet with three suns was discovered. So I took care of the “Luke Skywalker’s home” thread, expecting that you do your part in the “news from space” and bring the Martian water to our attention. :wink:

<3

All of the real threads change. It’s just how it works. Well, that’s what I’ve noticed.
Oh, and we can’t forget how after he was banned he came back on a different name and was all “hay guyz dis is nightmaregun”.

Hey Shin… I mean Kara… You shut the fuck up.

Oh wow. I’m impressed. You really are a self-important fuckwit, aren’t you?

Let’s get this straight: you’re just a blip on the radar that is this forum’s life. Admittedly, a really annoying blip that’s determined to drill waves of stupidity into our brains with each goddamn post, but a blip nonetheless.

My advice for you, is to grow up, shut up and get the fuck over yourself. Or die. I heartily recommend the latter.

And for the love of god, if you do decide to off yourself, tell me and wait for me to show up with a video camera. I swear, I could make assloads of cash with the tape. It’ll have the tagline “Stupid person does his duty to the gene pool!”, and I’ll make sure to get the brains leaking out of your head, because god knows I’m sure your brain cells would like to be useful for one time in thier lives. No, really. Kill yourself. I need the fucking money.

Oh, and “stop bringing up the past”? Maybe if your past wasn’t full of, you know, rampant asshattery, we might not do that. I mean, goddamn. Almost every post of yours that I read is like a brain-sucking alien trying to suck away my precious IQ points. I don’t know why I’m so fucking masochistic, but hell… I keep hoping and praying you might say something that might show that you are, in fact, an intelligent lifeform. And even when each word you type isn’t trying to steal my intelligence from my poor abused brain, you don’t say anything close to impressive.

There are times I really hate that optimistic side of me.

Hell, even though you might say “well hey, Charlie messed with me, and he got banned” (again, I point to “self-important fuckwit”), but at least he can claim to have said something intelligent from time to time and he was actually funny.

And my god, the grammar. I want to know how many english teachers you’ve killed, and why you haven’t been executed yet. I mean, I don’t have the best grammar, or even spelling, and even I wonder what the fuck you’re smoking with each post. The fact that you’re supposed to be humanity’s future makes me wonder if complete genocide of the human race really is, in fact, worth it.

I mean, I know I’ve been guilty of some serious bouts of stupidity in my time, but dear god, at least I can claim to have moments of intelligence as well.

In closing, go away, plzdie, kthnxbai.

And just to make sure that this post has more redeeming value than reminding you that you’re a stupid fuck (although that should be enough on its’ own), Ren’s pic owns.

The end.

That is uncalled for Spaz. Nice regard for human life you have there, consider this a warning, next time you want to steam at someone try not to suggest suicide as a viable option. For the rest of you who are finding it so damn enjoyable to mess around so damn much, drop it, now, you’re all warned as well for trolling and obviously pushing an issue that no one else wants to hear about (you better damn well know who you are). Once again NMG, you do not need to respond in kind to these kinds of posts either, there is no innocent party in this situation. Nice job people, maybe you go ruin some other threads that people are trying to have a serious discussion in as well; it seems like a common recurrence around here.

This thread is closed. If anyone wishes to continue the actual discussion in this thread, feel free to make a new topic.

Edit: One more thing, this forum supplies means to ignore posts from other users. I suggest some of you start implementing it, unless of course you just post to be a troll, then in that case you’ll get banned. Whatever works best.