Holy shit

That is the most bizarre thing I’ve heard all week.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Make me want to never have kids, since that could happen.

I never want to walk down the street, because I might get struck by a meteor.

Makes just as much sense.

The one they attacked wasn’t really a baby, it was an alien changeling that will infiltrate our society providing the orbiting cloaked mothership all the information they will need to completely obliterate the human race! :hyperven: :hyperven:
Of course, why they wouldn’t be able to figure that out by listening in on our television and radio signals is a bit confusing.

…Why would he sue the nanny?, people who blame other people for things that couldn’t have been anticipated, are fools.

He sues because he’ll probably win and he like many people always want more money

OMG! These babies are just what I need to recruit in order to have the ULTIMATE ARMY OF DOOM!!!

I guess I just need to give them Guns…then maybe some knives…Yea…knives…

*goes to find the 30 baby warriors.

As if the world wasn’t fucked up enough…

Originally posted by Uriel
[b]OMG! These babies are just what I need to recruit in order to have the ULTIMATE ARMY OF DOOM!!!

I guess I just need to give them Guns…then maybe some knives…Yea…knives…

*goes to find the 30 baby warriors. [/b]

Stupidity isn’t funny.

::dekar!:: :eek: ::dekar!:: :eek: ::dekar!::

Stupidity is better than irony.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Sheer stupidity doesn’t belong on the boards.

only children and drunks tell the truth so that baby must have been the incarnation of something that’s been chewed on earlier

I have one thing to say! Drum roll

…Eep…:eek:

~Kasumi~

wtf? o_O That’s really not normal. Maybe the nanny was being mean to that particular kid, and she ordered all the other kids to harrass him or something… Anyway, sounds like something out of a horror movie. Ick.

That’s just a little too disturbing… And those are some words that never pass my lips. Maybe that kid will turn around and get his revenge.

Maybe we should check to see if they have the early forms of the T virus…

@____@;;;;;;;;

Oooooohkay…maybe it was some prphecy or something? “That baby is evil and will bring destruction to our world…” And the others sensed it and tried to kill him? @_@; I am quite disturb by this…

That article indicates an utter and total lack of understanding of infant psychology.

In semi-freudian terms, their ‘Id’ is the only thing that exists. Furthermore, they are probably still teething even though many of their teeth are already in.

All it takes is one idiot infantus to take a bite, and the rest think (not in words) “Wow! That’s a good idea!” and do it themselves. The only one that doesn’t think it is a good idea is the poor kid getting bitten.

What this indicates, is not that there is anything inherently malicious about the children. What it indicates is that the people who were supposed to be watching them weren’t doing their job.

:boring: :boring: :boring:

If any of those children get put in jail I am going to roll my eyes at the buffoons who are supposedly adult, but have no brains anyway.

Does anyone remember the “When Babies Attack” sketch from Mad TV?