Holy shit

It’s like I have always said, don’t trust those tiny humans. Just look at them, they try to eat lego: The distance between lego and humans isn’t that big.
This is part of why I’m scared by them.

I’m not very suprised really, babies chew on everything: Why not something that’s moving, alive, and happens to look like you?

I had the premise right. It’s been awhile since Psychology…

Yeah babies chew on things, but why would they all be chewing on one baby? It doesn’t make any sense to me, I don’t see how any baby could do anything that would make all the other babies want to chew on him.

Originally posted by Ness the Earth Bound Hero
Yeah babies chew on things, but why would they all be chewing on one baby? It doesn’t make any sense to me, I don’t see how any baby could do anything that would make all the other babies want to chew on him.

He was there.
What more reason could a baby possibly want?

I could see one baby, two, maybe even three biting on him for no reason at all, but I mean a dozen babies are chewing on him he must have done something to bring it on. There must be something about him that attracted the other babies, weather it was food he had gotten on himself or any other reason.

Evil babies are going to eat my brains! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Damn, that kid’s gonna be scarred for life. I feel sorry for him. And the babies that did it are going to be either future serial killers or tabloid journalists.

This is a baby conspiracy!

The victim must have known somehting… >_>

Originally posted by Ness the Earth Bound Hero
I could see one baby, two, maybe even three biting on him for no reason at all, but I mean a dozen babies are chewing on him he must have done something to bring it on. There must be something about him that attracted the other babies, weather it was food he had gotten on himself or any other reason.

Group mentality.
It is true for adults and adolescents, so why not babies?

I guess it could be group mentality, didn’t really think of that. I donno just seems really weird, that baby is never gonna be able to reproduce anymore. He is going to get a restraining order for every baby in the world

…That has to be the most insane news story I’ve ever read. O_O;

Originally posted by Nulani
It’s like I have always said, don’t trust those tiny humans. Just look at them, they try to eat lego: The distance between lego and humans isn’t that big.

…I ate lego when I was younger…

God, did it ever hurt when I had to crap it out… :too bad;

…Sorry :thud:

Thanks for the image in my head that will take forever to forget. That was way too much information for me.

Don’t worry, I’m told I once ate a box of raisins. That’s a box of raisins, not just the contents of a box of raisins.

I haven’t eaten raisins since.

Everything…in this thread…from the tiny little army of face bitters…to the pooping out of lego…has un nerved me…

grabs onto her chair shaking violently and tries to steady herself

I knew there was a reason I disliked infants…

:hahaha; I bet your parents loved taking that out of your diaper. Babies eat some weird things, you think they would stop after they realized it didn’t taste very good. Well, I guess it might taste good to them, who knows?

Hahaha, that’s hilarious… a bunch of babies just start biting some other baby. Would make a good song.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Hahaha, that’s hilarious… a bunch of babies just start biting some other baby. Would make a good song.

“BITE OF A THOUSAND INFANTS!”

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
BITE
of a thousand infants
run for your puny LIFE
they CALL
to the Lord of Death
ripping your skin
Chaos and STRIFE
guitar riff
Jesus
can’t save you now
from the hordes with their beautiful TEETH
GRIND
your bones to DUST
killer instinct of humanityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BITE
CHEW
KILLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllll
gigantic drum solo
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
They don’t know wrong from right
all they want is to get a bite
struggle you may and as you fight
you’ll wallow in pain and lose your MIGHT
and DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
BITE of a thousand infants
BITE!

Note that my tongue is firmly in cheek for this- and I’m heavily making fun of Slayer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa.

Wow, what a shitty way to start life.

I’ve swallowed a thumbtack. At several different points in my childhood, actually. I would swallow anything n a dare, apparently, even as a kid.

And I’m appalled at the baby-eating thing. Make me want to never have kids, since that could happen.