HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

THE CURSE IS OVER!

RED SOX WIN! RED SOX WIN!!!

:smiley:

The Boston Red Sox Completed their sweep of the St Louis Cardinals by winning Game 4 3-0. Is this a sign of things to come???

Your thoughts, please.

And Since I have no alcohol today, Instead I will toke my first bowl for this occasion.

86 years and the Curse of the Bambino is no more.

Derek Lowe pitched 7 shutout innings allowing only 3 hits in the effort.

I think Me and Sorcerer were thinking the same thing. As He posted on this just seconds before I did. Can an admin merge threads?

Tomorrow’s headline; Red Sox Die in Planecrash.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now, someone explain/link this curse to me please, so I can know what the huge big 86-year deal is about.

Damn, you got your post out just seconds before I did.

Anything is possible.

Now the Cubs are the lone goats.

Don’t forget the White Sox. But they deserve their curse.

Well, you know what they say; never mix White and Red Sox in the wa- ah screw it. Congratulations Red Sox fans. I think you’ve waited long enough. :slight_smile:

Merl’s probably celebrating right now, rather vigorously.

They haven’ won a world series since they traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees

The cubs haven’t won a world series in around 100 years, but they blame a goat, and one of their own fans

Here’s a Link to the history of the curse
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=merron/041027

I think that deserves a WTF.

Note to everyone, don’t ever, EVER search for WTF? in google. X\

To post below: Man, Nike are good at making themselves out to be non-evil nice peoples. Great commercial. Shame about the company.

Beautiful Nike Commercial

Seriously, I’m very fucking impressed. I wanted the Astros to win, and I thought if anyone had a chance of beating the Cardinals, it was the Astros. The Red Sox, based on watching them play the Yankees, just didn’t seem like a team that was up to snuff with the Cardinals, who were likely seen by many all season to be the best team in the Major Leagues. I honestly thought the exact opposite was going to happen. I am pleasantly surprised though; the Red Sox are a very good team, and they fuckin’ took the Cards to town. I hope y’all Red Sox fans are proud, that was a good series to watch. Even though I’m a Houston fan, I’m pretty happy with the way this world series turned out. :smiley:

World. Sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

…That’s what the MLB Championship series is called.

DICK. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well in my defence you’re ugly and smell of fish.

RED SOX FUCKIN’ YEAH!!! I’M WASTED!!!

Man, nobody cared about the Red Sox when I had Johnny Damon as my avatar at the start of the season. =(

I always cared.

FUCKIN’ ROCK ON BITCHES.

And fuck you, SG. The Cardinals, outside of their pitching, sucked. The Sox had pitching and hitting.

Did anyone just feel that glaciar cold wind coming from beneath the earth?

…You don’t watch much baseball, do you Cala. :stuck_out_tongue: Cos seriously, if you did, you’d tremble in fear when you heard of a lineup that consisted of hitters like Tony Womack, Larry Walker, Albert Pujols, Scott Rolen, Jim Edmonds, and Edgar Renteria. Some of those guys are strong. Some of them are fast. Some of them are just both. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s a reason Cardinals got as far as they did, and it wasn’t cos their hitters sucked. :stuck_out_tongue: But hey, you can believe whatever you want. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just telling you, you know…how it IS. :stuck_out_tongue: