hillareously offensive

I meant, IF I was in one, and sitting in a bar, yeah…

Oh ok lol

And Locke was just a helpless victim in my plot for world annihilation. Nah, seriously though…he just looks like he’s drank too much and passed out or something.

You’re a loonie.

I love the fake commercials on Saturday Night Live. My personal favorite right now is “Mom Jeans”. I’ll explain it if I have to.

Please do, my breakfast is cooking and I’m bored.

Um…thanks? lol

Speaking of “fake” commercials, I always love the ones that Conan O’Brien used to do.

My personal favorite had to be Homocil…

I never thought of Locke as a drunk, but it’s all in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Oh and I also forgot Jewess Jeans and Colon Blow as commercials.

Thank You! Athough one of us prefer Nutter!!

Big Nutter

From Leigh Says “Refresh Your Head!” Tizer Sponsers The Chart Show

I guess I laught at the “Mom Jeans” commercial more because of my mom and sister. I affectionatley call the them “bubblebutts”. Basically the commercials has the ladies of SNL outside playing with children and doing the usual “mom” things. Then they talk about these “mom jeans”, about how comfortable they are and stuff. That’s because they’re like 5 sizes too big and have huge asses on them. Like I said, the commercial itself isn’t totally hilarious, but when I thought of my own mom and sister, I burst out laughing.

The “Huggies Thong” commercial was funny too.

Oh about the white pants…I did that last week. Thankfully it was small and went un noticed.

I also left a used “feminine hygien product” (what are you guys, nuns?!) on the bathroom sink last week and I’m surprised when my dad walked in he didn’t pass out. (It was wrapped, don’t be so grossed out!)

There, now did I contribute to get this topic closed or WHAT?!

I did my worst. Did I mention I was seriously joking?

EDIT: Not about the pants thing though, sadly.

Eva is becoming more and more like Charle as the weeks pass. The only cure as I see it is a healthy dose of fire. It cleanses all!

note to self: Do not annoy Evangelion esspeally in 3 weeks time…

Big Nutter
-pfft- One Dead topic!

Dead and, uh, wrapped.

Fine…Vagisil, douche, Monistat…there. I’m not afraid to say that shit…Lord knows half the women in my university use that crap.

Yeah that’s why I was all gung ho to start talking to Charle awhile ago because we have the same ironic sense of humor. When people think we’re joking, we’re just being dramatic! Dont forget it! (And vice versa)

I refuse to become the forum bitch however! I was nice all week, I’ll be nice in three weeks time too.

And dude vagisil?! What are you implying here?! I’ve never had one of those in my life, hmmph. half of the women in your university have dirty nushes!

I’m not implying anything, but the hell if I know what half of that stuff is used for. If I was generalizing, then my apologies. Boston Univ. also has a 3:1 girl/guy ratio, so that means there’s quite a lot of women.

Wow a lot of women there have yeast infections. Is it something in the water?

The Charles River is unfortunately dirty, and frat boys and sorority girls run amok…so you be the judge. I’m exaggerating about the infection thing, it was more or less in humor. I stay away from both Greek society and the river. I’ll stick with the Army and the normal/interesting girls in the university.

:ulty: Mmm … feminine hygiene products …

… O … kay, you’ve officially found something that disturbs me more than the fact that you’re a tentacle monster.

Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to William. Not everything is about you, y’know. And if you really want to thank me, don’t correct my insults. :stuck_out_tongue: