hi there i'm new here

ummm i got interested in final fantasy when i was looking for some games to buy and told my stepdad to buy me FFX cos it looked cool and he was like alright and he bought it for me and i thought it was the coolest thing and here i am now.

ummm i’ve been playing vidoe games ever since i was in the 8th grade…the other years i wasted not playing vidoe games i was just a watcher…i had a N64 and played Zelda ocarina of time…and i was hooked on that game and would only play that game. but now i have PS2 and will only play FF games lol

You got interested in FFX because you saw Tidus on its cover and you thought that he was hot… Am I correct? Heheheh j/k. Back then, FFX was really a whole new exp for me in RPGs… I mean, there isn’t a whole lot of fightin’ to do, and for the most part of the game it was all talkin’ and stuff. I wasn’t used to the voice actin’ business back then, cause I prefer traditional text dialogues and havin’ the ability to rename most (if not everyone) character’s names.

i wanted it cos it looked zelda like cos i was a big zelda fanatic so thought it looked something almost related to zelda…boy was i wrong…it was actually better than zelda.

Well… FFX’s got a more complicated plot than the Zelda games… I mean, Yevon was a high summoner before he turned into Sin right? Umm… Should I put spoiler beside that?? Oh well I’ll jus’ do it jus’ incase someone complains… So how or what made Yevon turn into Sin and caused chaos in Spira for the past 1000 years? And if Tidus is jus’ a dream, does that mean the memories of his parents and his past fake? The guy name Shuyin is the Tidus look alike in FFX-2 right? So is Tidus was created based on Shuyin’s physical appearance? Ah whatever… I’ll jus’ look in other people’s FAQs and see if my questions will be answered. Well it’s jus’ my opinion that the plots in most of the FF series are more complicated than the ones in Zelda games.

yeah i agree zelda’s plots are a little more easy to understand than FF plots

Back then? You make it sound like the game is ancient. Didn’t it just come out last year? Of course, I don’t consider a game old until well after the system it was originally designed for is out of production.

A few comments about the other post: Firstly, the bit about Yevon being turned into Sin ought to be in a spoiler. That’s knowledge you don’t find out for a fair bit of the game. And to be entirely accurate, Yevon didn’t turn into Sin, he summoned an aeon which became Sin to act as his armor. As for wondering about Tidus being based on Shuyin, wouldn’t it make more sense the other way around, seeing as FFX was made first?

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Back then? You make it sound like the game is ancient. Didn’t it just come out last year? Of course, I don’t consider a game old until well after the system it was originally designed for is out of production.

As for wondering about Tidus being based on Shuyin, wouldn’t it make more sense the other way around, seeing as FFX was made first?

FFX came out last year? Oh crap I thought it was released three years ago… I dunno…

and btw Shuyin actually “lived” a thousand years ago in Zanarkand, and Tidus was jus’ a dream “after” Zanarkand was destroyed. so it makes more sense that Tidus is based of Shuyin’s looks.

If you like Zelda, you’ll love .hack. It’s Zelda-like but with more RPG elements. Plus i think Blackrose is cute.

Originally posted by Born_Loser
If you like Zelda, you’ll love .hack. It’s Zelda-like but with more RPG elements. Plus i think Blackrose is cute.

A shameless plug.

Originally posted by Fenril_Knight
[b]FFX came out last year? Oh crap I thought it was released three years ago… I dunno…

and btw Shuyin actually “lived” a thousand years ago in Zanarkand, and Tidus was jus’ a dream “after” Zanarkand was destroyed. so it makes more sense that Tidus is based of Shuyin’s looks. [/b]

It could have, I’m pretty oblivious to when games are released. As for who being based on whom, I was refering to the real world. Having not played FFX-2, I don’t have any idea story wise.

Hi.

Greetings, Squall’s Girl! I am Priestess Aeria, but just call me Aeria. You seem nice. Glad to have you here!

Final Fantasy VII - Beaten
Final Fantasy VIII - Final Boss
Final Fantasy IX - Just started
Final Fantasy X - Yunalesca

…That’s it for me. If Kingdom Hearts was counted, I would say beaten…17 times!

~Priestess Aeria~

Hi I’m also new here, but I don’t like making a new tread for that cuz I’m not that inportant. I’m a big fan of the FF series. I just started on FF tactics and so far I like it. It’s a lot diferent than the others. I’m also into rock muzik and comics.

Well, it’s good to meet you too, James. You’ll find that most likely, a lot of people here are all FF fans. Fans of the series aren’t too uncommon.

~Priestess Aeria~