hi there i'm new here

lol sorry i made a boo boo!!! anyway hi my name is Ashley and i’m 19 from illinois-usa. i’ve been a FF fan for over a year so i’m kinda new when it comes to FF. i did my welcoming message on a active thread which i didn’t know i wasn’t suppose to do so i apologize for that. i havent been a member in a message board for a couple years so i’m happy that i was able to register on this message board. if any of you wanna talk to me my yahoo messenger name is tomorrow_never_knows_48 or email me. look forward to hearing from you guys :kissy: :runaway: :moogle: :wave:

…Hello… Ashley… :thud:

Salve! Welcome and hello!

You can use the edit button at the bottom right corner of a post to fix a mistake, for future reference.

Anyway… umm, have fun! …And… welcome! My name is Sean, I’m 19, and I’m currently in a city that claims to have more cloudy days than Seatle (Pittsburgh). Enjoy you’re stay here.

thanks guys!

Oh btw, you said you’ve been a fan of FF for over a year right? So which FF(s) did you play?

in order

FF Orgins-not beaten
FF7-not beaten
FF8-not beaten
FF9-beaten
FFX-beaten
FFX-2- not beaten of course

ok so there are alot of FFs that i havent beaten lol i’m a loser!! does my Baku from FF9 laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Originally posted by squalls_girl_48
[b]in order

FF Orgins-not beaten
FF7-not beaten
FF8-not beaten
FF9-beaten
FFX-beaten
FFX-2- not beaten of course

ok so there are alot of FFs that i havent beaten lol i’m a loser!! does my Baku from FF9 laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! [/b]

That’s a better track record than me.

In order:
FF1-not beaten, but halfway through for the 6th time
FF7-not beaten, got to beginning of third disc but no longer have saved file
FF8-not beaten
FF9-not beaten
FF2-don’t care enough to beat
FF3-not beaten
FF5-not beaten
FF6-not beaten
FFX-almost beaten

lol wow now i don’t feel so bad! no offence lol. i’m like at the end of FF8 i just dunno how you kill that evil griever!!! lol in FF7 i’m just leaving cosmo canyon. in orgins i’m in the beginning of FF 1 & 2.

The FFs that I’ve played/beaten includes:

FF Tactics - Beaten
FF Tactics Advance - Beaten (With codes)
FF Mystic Quest- Beaten
FF2 (US) - Beaten
FF3 (US) - Beaten
FF7 - Beaten
FF8 - Beaten (Purely with codes)
FF9 - " " " "
FF10- " " " "
FF10-2 - Beaten once (Only used codes near the end of chapter 5)

After knowing that all my chars’ lvl gets restarted once I start a new game in “New Game Plus”, I decided to use cheats to lvl up my chars instead of playin’ legitly.

Hi Ashley! My name is Jon, 20, and I live in Buffalo, a city that gets more snow that it ever needs :hahaha; . I’ve been on this board for a little over a year. There’s a fun bunch on people here, so enjoy yourself.

Anyway, as mine says, I’m a huge FF fan too.

I’ve played and beaten all FF1 through FFX, as well as FF Tactics, so if you ever need any help, let me know. I’m hoping for X-2 on X-mas. I so can’t wait for FFXII though.

Hi Ashley, my name is Ashley.

Woah two Ashleys? It’s a good thing you have different usernames, or things would really get confusing!

Anyway Hi Ahsley, name’s Matt, I’m 16. And live in the good old (rainy) UK! Good for me, right!

FF4 - Unbeaten (On the moon, somewhere)
FF5 - Beaten
FF6 - Unbeaten (Just about to enter the world of ruin)
FF7 - Beaten
FF8 - Beaten
FF9 - Beaten
FFX - Beaten
FFTA - Unbeaten (Palace, on Gift Day)

We’re all huge Final Fantasy nerds here, so feel free to talk to us about anything.

thanks guys for all your welcomings to the board i feel so special!!! i’m overwelmed…i think i’m gonna cry!! lol :kissy:

PanamaJack, you rule. On a scale from 1 to Awesome, that picture is Super-Great!

Oh, and hey Ashley. I’ve been hangin’ around here for…oh about 5 and a half years now. If ya ever wanna talk about vidya games, I’m your man. Although, to be honest, I’m starting to slip on the FF games I’ve played. I’ve beat 'em all up to and including FFIX, but I still haven’t gotten around to FFX yet. I tend to play games nobody’s heard of more often than anything else lately… Anyway, perhaps I’ll message you on Yahoo sometime.

sure that sounds great. you can message me anytime if i’m not online just leave an offline message.

Man, you people are amateurs. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve beaten all the FFs. Now bow to me! cue lightning in the background

…And welcome to the site. :mwahaha:

Hey, I’ve beat’em all too, minus FF3J :hahaha;…and that’s my line!

:runaway: what am i your slave i don’t bow down to anybody…and by the way i absorb lighting magic! ahahahahahahahahahhahh!!!