hi there i'm new here

nah your not asking too many questions born loser…yeah the gaming world is still over populated with guys. but soon…the gaming world will be dominated by women…ahahahahahah and the gaming world will be mine!!! HAHHAHHAAHHA…ahem!

Errr…anyway…hmmmm type of music? well i’m into intrumental music, soundtrack music, and the love song artists…not really interested in whats hip now…cant stand the teeny bands in pop rock. hate heavymetal!!! Not really into pop culture and gossip…everything is the same…so and so leaves so and so for soo and so…like dumb soap opera!!! i hate soap operas!!!

books i like? well i like the christian romance novels by Grace Livingston Hill (deceased author) and Janette Oke. I also like Fantasy novels that’s like lord of the rings.

lets see well the only games i have been playing so far is final fantasy…i dunno final fantasy has me hooked to the game…any other games if i’m stuck in it i’m like…oh well and i don’t play it for weeks at a time…but when i’m stuck in FF i’m like “nooooooo!!! i cant give up now!!!” and so i spend a couple weeks trying unstuck myself in the FF game the right way…and if i cant…then i use my handy dandy gameshark! hey if your gonna cheat…go all the way i say lol.

when i’m not playing FF i’m on the internet chatting on yahoo and visiting the board.

well that’s a short novel on me…think i blabbed about me as much as i could. if you have any other questions just ask…and if you have yahoo messenger feel free to chat to me…my username is tomorrow_never_knows_48.:kissy: :wave:

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Oh yeah, my name’s Ken, I’m 18 and I enjoy long walks on the beach.:cool:

Really? I always wanted to do a walk on the beach with a guy named Ken who is 18 and is known on RPGC Agora as ahkeeyuu
:mwahaha: :mwahaha:
anyway I’m chris I’m 18 and I live in the lovable country of the Netherlands… and to all scotchmen here(if there are any): six to zero! you suck big time… at soccer

You like the Left Behind series by Tim LaHay and Something Jenkins ? I read like, the first 7 books of the series by havnt been able to find the time to get into the latest ones. So, are you a Christian ? I was for a long time, but these past few years i’ve been exploring some of the ancient pagan religions. My favorite so far are the Norse beliefs. Do you read Harry Potter ? The Wheel of Time series ? The Lord of The Rings is good, but the old style of writing annoys me sometimes. If i want old writing, i’ll read Alexander Thom, or Allan W. Eckert, or Kenneth Roberts.

I Like soundtrack music too, I have soooo many Inuyasha and .hack//whatever MP3’s it isnt funny. I even have some Rurouni Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop, and of course, all my favorite FF songs. I love rock 'n roll , especially some of the older stuff before all the boy bands. When music was more original and not just a bunch of shitty remakes. Have you heard the new version of Behind Blue Eyes ? i mean, they cut out the climax of the song, now it doesent have a climax, it’s just boring.

For some cool non-FF games, theres .hack. .(dot)Hack is a great game. umm… I can’t think of anythign else, really. I dont play much outside of FF either :-p

Chrono Trigger r0xx0rz too. You should play that if you ever decide to venture outside of FF.

yep i’m a christian. yeah i like the Left Behind Series…i prefer the radio drama over the books. brings the story to life. yeah i cant stand the boy and girl bands they have today…what’s with this crap about britney spears and the backstreet boys? what a bunch of crap lol

Originally posted by squalls_girl_48
…what’s with this crap about britney spears and the backstreet boys? what a bunch of crap lol

Exactly. Music is supposed to be about the auditory sense, not the visual (not that it’s particulary good visual either).

they cant even sing that good…the boy bands sing like girls…and the girl bands dress like sluts and cant even sing all that good.

I don’t mind if they can’t sing~ Britney’s got the looks… (drools…):thud:

she’s a slut…but anyway enough on sucky pop rock

Actually, just about the only good thing the backstreet boners had goin for em was that they all sounded alike. Britney basicallyed screwed her way to the top. But in ten years they are going to be nobodies… I mean, Britney Spears has her own freakin helicopter. They arent saving their money. Their gonna end up like Skid Row, Tiger Kitty, Twisted Sister, Poison, Slaughter, the Nelson Twins, ugly kid joe, and many many more that have come before them.

Wise men say “don’t piss up hill.”

Edit: Chrono Trigger, though not FF, is still fundamentally FF.

Fenril Knight, if the rest of us women all had dozens of people pampering us and telling us how to live as well, we’d all look like a Britney Spears material girl. Meaning she aint nothing new, baby.

ya you tell him evangelion! but i bet if britney wasn’t good looking you would say that she’s crap am i right fenril knight?

What the… I didn’t say she’s crap. On the contrary, I said she’s one hot chick.

Originally posted by Evangelion
Fenril Knight, if the rest of us women all had dozens of people pampering us and telling us how to live as well, we’d all look like a Britney Spears material girl. Meaning she aint nothing new, baby.

Did I say all you girls should look, or even act like hot chick Spears? She’s one unique chick.

one unique slut you mean

Nah she’s not a slut. Btw don’t you think Tifa from FF7 resembles Britney? I even renamed Tifa with her name!!

she’s dating one of her dancers and he’s a married man with a pregnant wife…so i have little respect for people like that. and anyway…since when did we get off of the subject of ME?! lol as i recall this isn’t a britney discussion its an Ashley discussion lol

Originally posted by Fenril_Knight
[b]What the… I didn’t say she’s crap. On the contrary, I said she’s one hot chick.

Did I say all you girls should look, or even act like hot chick Spears? She’s one unique chick. [/b]

No but I was pointing out the amount of <i>depth</i> (or lack of) in your comment about how she has the looks.

Yes, this is an Ashley discussion. Ash Chan’s are good people.

Right… Hehehe I’m sorry. So… In order to get to know Ashley better… Lets ask her some personal questions!! What are your mea… Never mind… :mwahaha: Oh do you have a bf btw?? Heheeh you can answer that by Pm"ing" me… Hehehe.

So what got you interested in playin’ the FF series?

Originally posted by Evangelion
No but I was pointing out the amount of <i>depth</i> (or lack of) in your comment about how she has the looks.

I see… Heheh I’m always like that. I lack supporting details for most of the things I say. Still tryin’ to work on it though.

Originally posted by Fenril_Knight
I see… Heheh I’m always like that. I lack supporting details for most of the things I say. Still tryin’ to work on it though.

To each his own I guess.

SG45, are you interested in any other games that are not FF? Since I recall you saying you’re new to gaming…? Or at least FF…I can’t remember, it was so a dozen or so posts ago.

EDIT: 48, sorry -_-;;