Hi, I'm new.

Hello, I stumbled across this nice communit-oh who am I kidding hugs everyone he hasn’t seen for an agonizingly long time, and everyone he has seen too

Good to be back ^^

It seems as if the unbanning petition worked.

Hiya! :slight_smile:

Don’t screw up this time. :slight_smile:

pokes Hades

Woo and yay^^

:wave: Hi and welcome,but as it seems you already were here before i say Welcome back and happy holidays

So this is Hades…I never really knew you, but hey, welcome back.

Here, have a cookie.

A cookie…of DOOM! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ahem

Enjoy your stay.

Aww a cute avatar. ^^

Woo! Hades! :smiley: :wave:

Who the hell are you? I’ve been coming to this site for like 50 years, and I’ve never seen you

<s>Hi, welcome to the forums.</s>

Hey Hades, it’s been a while =P.

OMGOMGOMOGMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ITZZ A N00B AHAHAHAH LOLOLOLL!11101010111010100101iben

WTF UR A GERL I LKIKE B)oBZ!

… I mean, Hi hades, welcome back. Geez, when was the last time I saw you… yesterday? :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Originally posted by Alice
Who the hell are you? I’ve been coming to this site for like 50 years, and I’ve never seen you

I’ve -really- been coming to this site for about…3 or so, and i’ve never seen you around:P Hades has been around for quite some time, but bad bans happen to good people from time to time.

nods at Hades

Welcome back, j0.

By the way hades, if you manage to get yourself banned again this time i shall personally have to kill you >>; or at least yell at you :stuck_out_tongue:

WB Hades. No more Babel for you.

Psst Varan, that’s Dai >_>

Originally posted by Varan the Red
I’ve -really- been coming to this site for about…3 or so, and i’ve never seen you around:P
Alice is Dai, Varan.

Noo Kag beat me to it.

Didn’t the ‘Texas ;.;’ give it away? I mean, who else cries over being in texas… :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Originally posted by Varan the Red
[b]I’ve -really- been coming to this site for about…3 or so, and i’ve never seen you around:P Hades has been around for quite some time, but bad bans happen to good people from time to time.

nods at Hades

Welcome back, j0. [/b]

STUPID INFANTRY DOESNT PICK UP ON SUBTLETIES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MEATSHIELD. /me hugs Ath :smiley:
I would have said it was Dai but I got beatedededed to the punch.

You know damn well you would Eden >>;

hangs head in shame

Bah, oh well. At least I get to blow shit up! Hah!

Hades!

kisses Hades:kissy:

Long time no see, eh?