Hi, I'm new.

Welcome back, Hades. I’m glad to see you’ve been given another chance.

But, err… you were a girl? ~_^

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
[b]Welcome back, Hades. I’m glad to see you’ve been given another chance.

But, err… you were a girl? ~_^ [/b]

Wait… he;s not?

Didn;t he/she have a obsesson with that one Evangelion girl?

Girls can be obsessed with other girls, especially ones in EVA.

“Not male” doesn’t nessessarily mean “female”. Think about it.

shudders

Hello.

Yay ^-^
hugs Hades
Even though I talk to you all the time in Edensworld, seeing you here is better ^-^
Welcome back :smiley:

hi i hop u liek rpgs cuz thiz iz a forum abut rpgs lol its called RPGCLASICS isnt taht clevr anywz my favurte rpg iz ff7 its the best rpg evar i meen therz cloud and omgmogomgmog tifas so hott lol welcom 2 rpgc im the most popularr membr here n u can katch me on aim @ KewlKloudKlan666 plzzzzzzzzzzz lol omg

Picks jaw up off of floor.

Hi.

HADES :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good to see you here :slight_smile:

omg ogm liek its toly hades wtf ban evasi0n lawlz

Hey Cherry_Blossom, I guess It’s good to have you here ^^

…Just don’t get yourself band again :stuck_out_tongue:

HADEY :smiley:

OMG HADES :D~~~~

:eek: glompies Hades Good ta see ya again!
Here have a moogle:moogle:, do whatever you want er…yeah
:kissy:

HADES! glomps the lesbian trapped in a man’s body or whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh boy.

Out of curiosity, since when are we unbanning people who were permanatly banned? Permanatly banned should be sorta permanant.

We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket, Sorc? :stuck_out_tongue:

And he was unbanned because the voting mods felt it was justified. Permanently banned people have been unbanned before, most noteably in the chat.

Yes, his name is furry. Don’t tease him!

Yea, but the chat room has alaways been run differently than the message boards. So why is the chat room suddenly being used to justify the message board?

I’m not. I’m just saying that in terms of RPGCommunity as a whole, removing permanent bans aren’t so radical a case that this is the first time it’s ever happened.

I dunno. Just the idea of removing permanat bans feels like letting someone off a life sentence because they kissed some ass or something.

Welcome back.