Hi guys

Hello! It’s the Fourth of July! Or Independence Day.How is everyone.Chris-chris is takeing a nap.I don’t have anyone to spend time with.My dad is playing a one player game and my mom is at work.My brother is camping with his friend.So,I thought I would bug you guys. What do you think?
Sorry I haven’t been on line lately.I’ve been spending time with my dad.Chris-chris hasn’t been playing with me so I just play on the gamecube or with my dad.Hope you guys spend time with your family today and have fun.

Today’s Lesson: Periods should be separated from the next sentance with a space. Like so. Some people use two spaces; this is up to you. However, not spacing the period is unacceptable and punishable by death.Like this.

reaches into V-Babe’s chest and rips her spine out Sub-Zero style

GRAMMARALITY.

…umm, hi?

Hey V, sup! I’ll talk to you if you need someone to talk to. You know how to get ahold of me (just ask your sister).

"GRAMMARALITY. "

LOL!

Be nice to the little girl though, she IS 12. How can your mom be at work at…10 PM?

She’s a prostit-umm, prostate health doctor? At a hospital? Working night shift? sweatdrop

Still 5 days for my independence day but happy-whatever. What do you guy do in this day anyway? I usually just have the day off from school and spend my afternoon doing a huge ass history paper

Motherfuckingteachersthinkwehavenothingelsetodomublemumble

Be nice to the little girl though, she IS 12. How can your mom be at work at…10 PM?

I think her mother works as a prison guard or something (correct me if I’m wrong, which I probably am. ^_^;; )

No,your correct. She is a prison guard. I just hope she’s alright out there. But Thank you Orakio. I might need someone to talk to sometimes.

Originally posted by v-babe
No,your correct. She is a prison guard. I just hope she’s alright out there. But Thank you Orakio. I might need someone to talk to sometimes.

I take it my reputation has not preceded me, my dear…

what do you guy do in this day anyway?

Celebrate the country’s independence by blowing up a small piece of it.

I strongly recommend, v-babe, that you leave now and come back in a week. Things should be cooled down by then. Otherwise you’re in for a lot of pain.

Wow… for once I’m right ^_^. I’m sure your mother will be just fine. Just pray for her if you ever feel worried.

Well, you’re welcome to talk to me at any time. But if you’re bored, I’d suggest reading Get Wise. :slight_smile:

Did any of you guys have night terrors or get scared at night as kids?I sometimes do, I have to atmiit it.

Originally posted by Vic_Viper
Celebrate the country’s independence by blowing up a small piece of it.

Oh, interesting.

Yeah, things are a bit… shaky right now. I dunno why since I just got here but I heard some stuff about Manus being banned and a lot of bashing.

I remember that I was a bit afraid of darkness, just like normal kids. One of the few things I had in common with other kids though. I also remember being afraid of Dracula, even though now I’m a big fan of Vampire stories.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
I take it my reputation has not preceded me, my dear…

MegamanX2K is hereby designated “Grammer Bitch”, with Orakio as his exceptionally-literate assistant. :o

In other news - I spent my 4th working on Dragon Destiny II. No fireworks for me :noway:

Okay. Orakio Chris-chris says hi.
Well,I’ve been hearing things in my room alot. I also see things. Did anyone of you have a imagenary friend?

Did any of you guys have night terrors or get scared at night as kids?I sometimes do, I have to atmiit it.

Heck kiddo, I still get them once in a while. Nothing really to fret over. Just a couple of days ago I thought I heard a noise in my house and then a gunshot, but luckily it was nothing.

Anyways, just try not to focus on it. But then again, you live in a pretty populated area where something could happen… I dunno how I could stand it. Just think happy thoughts and focus on them. Got me by that night. :slight_smile:

Oh, and tell Chris-Chris that I said hi as well :slight_smile:

V: fear is something everyone confronts at some point in their life and if they don’t, they become dominated by it and end up as weak individuals. No one ever wins from running away from one’s problems.

Well,I’ve been hearing things in my room alot. I also see things. Did anyone of you have a imagenary friend?

I used to. Back when nobody else would talk to me. I named him Aaron, and I’d only talk to him when nobody else was around. Helped me get by my early years… but didn’t really help my social life a lot.

Oh yeah, noises. I used hear a bumping noise on the ceiling so I used to think that in windy days a thief was walking trough our roof waiting for us to fall asleep. Took me three years to know it was actually just a tree branch that hit the ceiling when the wind blew.

Imaginary friends… none that I remember. I used to imagine stories that I would turn into fanfiction if I weren’t so lazy.