Hi guys

Orakio, Chris-chris got your reply.
Thanks for the advice.

V: Thank you and you’re welcome.

Ah, imagining stories. Me and a friend of mine used to real life role play a lot. We made wooden swords and shields and leather armor and just role played outside a lot (only 200 people in the whole town we lived in, so we didn’t worry). Those were some good times. Then, his father died… and has since never been the same. He hasn’t talked to me since, and it’s been about 5 years now.

Orak: That sucks, I’m sorry. My neighbour is my best friend and I’ve known since… hell, since I can remember.

I remember dressing up too. I used an old Thundercats sword that I think is still laying somewhere.

Why would you care about being seen?

Me, Christina, and our brother used to sword fight alot. Just for play though. Man, I miss those days.

I think I can answer ths one. I used to do stuff like that with friends at an apartment building I lived at many years ago. Older kids who would see us thought we were weenies or something degrading like that would beat us half to death. Not fun, to say the least…

Never had too much experience with bullies. In my street (A one square street that was/is/will be barely used) I knew everyone so we usually played in groups of ten, also, two of us where 14 (When I was 7) so we had protection.

You know guys, this is the first time I’ve got to talk to you like this. I guess it can be fun here. If you guys are wondering who Christina is, she is the same person as Chris-chris.

Originally posted by v-babe
Me, Christina, and our brother used to sword fight alot. Just for play though. Man, I miss those days.

Ah yes, swordplay. I’d always play with my brothers with the cheap plastic swords, and start crying when they broke… Tell Chrissy that Dante said hi.

Yeah I guessed that. We are pretty nice… most of us at least… If you need anything that doesn’t involve programming just ask me or the resident knight-in-shinny-armor, Orakio.

And don’t forget about me and Cecil!

:enguard: : Um, why me. There are like, ten other people to choose from.

Quiet, you.

I need to go guys, and Dante, Chrissy says hi.Bye bye!

Yay!

:enguard: : coughlosercough

Quiet you. Bye v.

V-Babe: You may want to look into choosing a new avatar. Astral’s using that one. And I think someone else was running around with it too (though maybe they’ve changed by now).

Yeah, it IS one of the public domain ones, but it’s generally good RPGC netiquitte to not “use somebody else’s avatar.”

If nothing else, it makes things a bit more confusing.

But aside from that, welcome to RPGC et cetera et cetera.

Bye :slight_smile:

And about the avatar, if you want to use a Nina avatar (Without changes) I can get the standing full-body sprites for the normal and all the fusions. though you might want to talk with a real sprite-maker for an actual personalized one.

Ahh yes… little sister. hi what ya doing on so late? Nah, I’m playing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, little night troubles is hard to get over… I know. I had that trouble when I was little… you probably won’t remember but I remember I couldn’t sleep cause I thought shadows were out to get me… >> << strange, eh? I also heard nosices and still do. But the best thing I can tell ya’ is to be strong and don’t think about ‘em. Read some of my stories if you want. But, if you really want me to, I’ll just read you some bed time stories before bed if ya’ want. :slight_smile:

Imaginary friends were nice to have… there for me when I was younger. But then I met the friends I have today.

There is another thing you can do about noises: Find where they come from. Like I said, my thief was a lot less scary when I found out it was a branch.

Heh. I haven’t really told anyone this, but it’s been a long time, so I might as well share it.

Do you remember “Ernest Scared Stupid”? I watched that when I was around 5 or 6 or so. And to be honest, a lot of the movie scared me, especially that scene looks under her bed, sees the teddy bear, looks back up, and the troll is in the bed. That thing got me scared at night for several years; I’d never get out of my bed during the dark, because I was worried that a troll was under my bed. And I wouldn’t check, either, because I didn’t want a troll popping up while I was distracted. And I almost always dragged the covers over all of me so I could hide from the trolls. Like I said earlier, that went on for a few years. Eventually I just didn’t care anymore, and it stopped being a problem. Most of those kinds of fear are something our brain just makes up by thinking too much about possibilities and “what if”.

And just for the record, running away from your fear could be helpful if the retreat allows you to regroup, or lead the fear into an ambush…

Chucky. Scared the hell outta me he did.

Well V, if you need a sprite I can make one for you. I made your sister’s, I can probably make your’s as well.

Dont trust orak, he’ll find a way to put a big phallic penis in your sprite, then you’ll get banned, and he’ll laugh and laugh and laugh!