Hi everybody! I'm New!

You get on Yar’s nerves for good reason. You stole his sprite theater and turned it into one of the most unfunny and badly-sprited aspects of the forum, and you stubbornly refusal to take a hint when people inform you of this.

On top of that, you wouldn’t know a hint if someone shoved it up your nose and informed you that you couldn’t take a hint.

Welcome, Finalfanatic. I’m Wilfredo Martinez, aka WM or Wil. Oldest guy here, but I act much younger. 8P Available for fanfics, advice, and lame jokes. :mwahaha:

Don’t take ANYTHING said here seriously, unless said by a Moderator. (And even then, wait a while to make sure it isn’t a bad joke…)

RPGC’S SMILIES RULE!!!*

:hyperven: :moogle: :biggrin: :victoly: :ark:

YEZZ INDEEEEEEE!D!1!!1

IS that one saying “Get way from the Main Forum” or Just You… Well I’m on 4 week cycle 2 weeks on, 2 off on the RPGC.

Big Nutter

Let me put it this way: “BigNutter couldn’t take a hint that we want him to stop doing those stupid sprite shows of his that look even worse than mine if someone told him what the hint was.”

Whats the opposite of Christopher Reeves?
Christopher Walken

Why do they call it PMS?
Cuz Mad Cow Disease was already taken

Anyone lose a hundred dollar bill with a rubber band around it?
Cuz if found the rubber band

Nutter’s sprite theater has moved to http://forum.thetribeuk.com/ Can I just keep one like the cute one called Valkyrie Esker?

Big Nutter
If that’s a lad…

Hey, whoa, don’t bring my name into this crappy sprite stuff you do, Nutter. Besides, I have more than one sprite,

I just find that too many people doing “sprite theater” Isn’t amusing, it’s fucking annoying.

I’d probably do sprite theater, but i’m too creative.

Welcome person! Points to Title I’m not!

Question: Where did that come from?

Merlin, Any Tips?

Big Nutter
If I’m stoping I had to To this…

Wow, so many interesting people.
And a not sane person among them. I’ll enjoy tainting your souls with mind-numbing babble, like this. flaofedflejljoiejoifvgnlkfgnlr!!! Take that, FOOLS!!!
NOT EVEN GOD CAN STOP ME NOW!!! HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!
(uncomfortable pause)
uhh, maybe not that far…

Referring to my request on my first post, yeah I’ve got steel pipes up the wazoo, and I knew about the Elnoyles in Esthar, and YES, I do have the Solomon Ring, but what the hell is it for? I’ve heard elsewhere you have to use it somehow on the Island Closest to Hell, but where? By the way, that place has a heckuva lotta Draw points. Heckuva of a lot Red Dragons too, those bastards. Thank god for Tonberry’s Level Down.

Thanks for all the advice and greetings. You're

good people.
I’ll keep your names in mind when I open the portal to Hell and unleash the wrath of Joan Rivers… I mean Satan, and tell him to spare your pitiful souls.

MMMmmmmm, souls.         :booster: 

-Quote of the Day-

"BOOYAKA!!!"             :biggrin: 

Selphie Tilmilt