Hi everybody! I'm New!

Hey everybody! I’m finalfanatic and this is my first time posting on the forum.
I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Of course I’m crazy about Final Fantasy as well. I’m working on FF8 right now. can anyone give me some advice or general tips on how to find the GF Doomtrain? Also, I’m having trouble finding the rare items needed to modify weapons, namely, Squall’s and Quistis’.

!!!!! My Quote of the Day !!!!!

"It's not that I'm arrogant, I just think I'm a whole lot 
                               better than you." :hahaha;

groans moves

Howdy :smiley: I really liked FF8… I never got too far into it though. I always got sidetracked. x.x;; Good luck on finding the stuff, though

FIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIRE.

Thanks for the opportunity to spaz. Welcome aboard. And your soul is mine! bottles soul in jar

[b][i]Good Day :wave:

Direct all future FF questions to the FFCompendium Forum and please keep your seat tray in the upright, locked position. Thank you for your patronage.[/i][/b]

…and don’t feed the forumgoers. They’ll eat ya alive. >.>

To find the items necessary for Doomtrain:

• Steel Pipes can be stolen from Wendigo enemies. They appear in the cliffs around Galbadia, if I’m not mistaken.

• Remedy+ is made from 10 Remedy items, but you need Medicine LV Up with Alexander to be able to create them.

• Malboro Tentacles are an all-around pain to have to obtain. Fight Malboros on the Island Closest to Heaven and just wait for Odin to show up.

As for the others, Adamantite can be obtained from BGH2F252whatever in Fisherman’s Horizon (just one though), or Mugged from high-leveled Adamantoise enemies. Pulse Ammo is made from refining Energy Crystals (either fight the Elnoyle encounter in Esthar where you speak to the traumatized guy, or refine 20 Elnoyle cards to make 2 Crystals), and Blue Fangs are dropped by Blue Dragons.

And of course, welcome to the forums.

You forgot one thing, you need to get the Solomon Ring from Tears’ Point before you can get Doomtrain. It’s probably safe to assume he has that though :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, you’re right. But I’m assuming he’s gotten that far already. It’s usually the Malboro Tentacles that cause the most grief.

Hi

Wendigo’s appear in the forests around Timber, actually.

Hi.

HIIIIII!!!11111elevenses [glomps FF and starts licking his soul]

:mwahaha: Welcome … to your DOOOOOM! Mwahahahaha!

My my my my my my, welcome welcome welcome to the land of Expectations to the land of Expectations to the land of Expectations. As you can tell, I like Darkstalkers and Final Fantasy. I also like Ragnarok Online (even though I’ve never actually played it). Have a Munak.

BEWARE, I LIVE! I AM SINISTAR!

hi

hi finalfantic im cait sith.

please enjoy my welcome dance!!

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:
<(’.’ <) <( ‘.’ )> (> ‘.’)>
hey macarina!

I assume you mean Macarena, cait.

And welcome, Final Fan, to RPGC! Now beigns the long and arduous task of wearing away at your psyche with cutting remarks and gashing wounds until you’re naught but a shadow of your formal self, whose only form of entertainment is to join the rest of us in starting the process anew with even more newbies. C’mon, it’ll be fun!

Hi and welcome.

That quote of the day looks like it belongs on a shirt, a pink one, with a tiara on top, that 15 year old girls would buy at hot topic.

Welcome to the forums! Prier wants to say hi too:

No, I want to kick his balls in!

You have to forgive her. She’s a little headstrong. I’ll take your sanity though.

Thank you and enjoy your stay.

You mean like those shirts that say “Hottie” across the boobs that only ugly girls wear? And that when hot girls wear, they automatically become ugly?

those are the ones

and bahamut, thats the worst sprite theater i’ve ever seen done, ever.

Dear finalfanatic,

Salve! Welcome and hello!
No offense, buddy, but I can’t help but laugh as imagine you speaking out your post. It sounds so funny. Enjoy your stay.

much love,
demigod