Hey,, I'm New :P

hehe i cnt spell cos me is dysleksic

Curse 11 year old innability to post better descriptions due to the fact I’d feel guilty!

Your the second person on here in ten minutes to remnind me of myself. I’m not bragging but I am more inteligant than most of the people in my town. Adults included. Idiocy is about to be dubbed a religion where I live. And no I’m not 11. I’m 15.

lol me pob dumbest person in lundon

Hello and welcome to the RPGC. I’m a 13 year old girl too. ^^

Hmm. Isn’t BN also from London, misuse capitals horribly, AND in his livejournal say that he is dyslexic hence his bad spelling? An odd triple-concidence I must say.

I’m an language fanatic, so tend to have very good spelling. However, I sometimes make typos and am often too lazy to correct them. I also usually use correct grammar, except in occaisional colloquealisms, or when I take a spoken liberty. For example, one should not start a sentence with a conjunction, however I occaisionally do for the sake of the sentence sounding better. Also, I technically make grammar errors when I replace ‘one’ with ‘you’, but almost no-one really cares about that, unless it’s for an official document.

Also, Trinity, dyslexia should not effect your grammar, which, by 13, should be much better than it is. Also, even if you are dyslexic, you could probably learn around it if you tried, and even if not, you would have tried. It isn’t your poor spelling and grammar that bothers me so much as the fact that you seem to show no attempts to make it better.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriors/Grammarian.005.php

ClothHat, if that was directed at me, I emplore you to look in the Sonic versus Mario thread, page two, because I made my basic response there. When I’m making a point in an argument about wording or grammar, yes, I will use wording or grammar as my main point. It wouldn’t make a damn bit of sense not to.
In this case, I didn’t even do that. I pointed out not a single error, merely stated it wouldn’t annoy me if she actually appeared to try and fix her grammar or spelling. It is the disregard for us in her lack of attention to the matter that annoys me, not the errors themselves.

It was directed to the posters in general whoe were harassing someone about spelling or grammar

It’s implore, STOOPID!

Awww, poor little FUCKING faggot.

THANK YOU Clothhat! AT LEAST SOMEONE IS FLIPING KIND AROUND HERE YOU ALL START HAVING A GO AT ME BECAUSE I CANT SPELL PROPERLY WELL DUMB@^% I CAN SPELL NOW ALL OF YOU STOP HARRASING ME!!!

Oh holy God, I have made a typo. Take me out and shoot me now.

Anyway, I have no idea what your last remark was even intended to mean, so…

All right, if I must.

takes Arac outside and shoots him

Yes! That was awesome. I honestly didn’t expect someone to actually do it.

Why are you still talking if your dead? Or did he just shoot you in a not vital area?

Stupid talking corpses. I shot him in the head at point blank range with Santas gift to me. Damn that pudgey bastard!

Huh, didn’t Santa give you a supository gun Nick? I checked the hohoho thread and laughed my head off…

::thinks about how to explain his apparent ressurection::

BEHOLD! IT IS A MIRACLE! THE GREAT LLAMA IN THE SKY HAS GIVEN ME LIFE ANEW!

That, or I’m an evil zombie who will kill the RPGC memebers one by one, starting with the ‘asshole’ types, then going on to the comic-relief people, then the handsome males, and leaving only the hot women to escape my wrath. Also, the deaths will be ridiculously bloody, and all the RPGC memebers will suddenly lose the intellect to run from my slow moving wrath.