Hey,, I'm New :P

Hello, and welcome! I am RPGC’s resident dangerously hyper cat girl with a bazooka, and a split personality of Rikku…that I try to keep closed up in a closet.

But, it never works does it? XD

No it doesn’t.

How can we help your mah?
Have fun while you’re here. ^^

heheheh, i am a girl, and i aint a 13 yr old perv :stuck_out_tongue:

heheheh, i am a girl, and i aint a 13 yr old perv :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I believe that.

i’m serious! really i am a girl i am 13 and i aint a perv lol, all pervs need to b shot

Caps burn my eyes. eats Trinity’s soul

F–

F-

huh wahhh???

You failed school. Go home.

Play nice kiddies.

Ya’ll aren’t very nice

i didnt fail school i am in school :frowning:

They mean you aren’t to good at spelling.

The weird thing is I’m 11, joined when I was 10, and still spell better than a lot of people here. 0-0

But, don’t worry. Everyone here likes to be fresh (Curse 11 year old innability to post better descriptions due to the fact I’d feel guilty! …Curse my brain, it’s filled with honesty, and good! ARRRGH!)…Including me. XD

Last I checked, it wasn’t required that new members disclose every detail about themselves immediately. Can’t the person just say hi and be greated instead of being interogated?

and this children is why you should not make a “hi, I’m new” thread.

but one of my best friends is a perv, that wouldn’t be nice ;.;

I dunno, interogating people in a “hi, I’m new thread” may put a new spin on these things, so their not such free posts ^^

Half of this forum needs to be shot then.

/me is pround he joined, and went straight into a conversation, instead of making a lame ‘Greetings, I’m new!’ thread.

The weird thing is I’m 11, joined when I was 10, and still spell better than a lot of people here.

They mean you aren’t too good at spelling.

The weird thing is, I’m 11, joined when I was 10, and still spell better than a lot of people here. 0-0

But, don’t worry. Everyone here likes to be fresh (Curse 11 year old innability to post better descriptions due to the fact I’d feel guilty! [STRIKE]…[/STRIKE]Curse my brain, it’s filled with honesty, and good! Arrrgh!)[strike]…[/strike]Including me. [strike]XD[/strike]

C

I’m an 18 year old pervert male. Of course, if you didn’t know that, you’re really out of the loop.

A+

Sorry, I had to do that.

Corn, I didn’t say I was perfect. -_-

Kiro, I didn’t mean the above post, I just counldn’t resist.

Oh, I never said you weren’t perfect… yeah.