help with any final fantasies from 7 to 10

if anyone needs any help with any of those final fantasies i might be able to help bt i need to know something:

-where do you find the w-item and w-summon materia (final fantasy 7)

-where do you find the final attack materia (final fantasy 7)

Well, as nice the thought it is to offer up your knowledge, Cloud, I have to say that we all have so mch combined knowledge about those game that it’s not even funny.

And you get the W-Item in the subways of Midgar, W-Summon in Battle Square at Gold Saucer, and the Final Attack materia either comes from Battle or Chocobo Square, I forget which exactly.

thanx

Don’t you get the W-Summon in the crater?I can’t exactly remember, but you can run up into some trees in there’s a materia piece there, i’m sure it started with W…unless it was another W Item materia.

No, Val is right about W-Summon.

Well what is that materia that you find in that spot…dammit this is gonna drive me nuts ><

w magic is found in the crater

Ah that’s what I’m thinking of…

Originally posted by Flintedge
No, Val is right

I never get tired of hearing that. :slight_smile:

yes i do need some help with final fantasy 8(because obviously i dont need help with FF7 because i am the best at it) i need to know what items you need to summon doomtrain and where to find dragon fangs

Originally posted by sephiroth204
… (because obviously i dont need help with FF7 because i am the best at it)…

Yeah, sure…

For some reason, I am reminded of Fighter’s Guest Comics on 8-Bit Theater.

yes i do need some help with final fantasy 8(because obviously i dont need help with FF7 because i am the best at it) i need to know what items you need to summon doomtrain and where to find dragon fangs

I’m almost tempted not to help. Modesty is obviously not your most admirable attribute. However . . .

Read the Occult Fan III magazine. It mentions a ring and 666 items. What you actually need is Soloman’s Ring, found at Tears’ Point, 6 Steel Pipes (which you can mug Wendigo monsters for), 6 Malboro Tentacles (duh if you can’t figure out where you get these from :p) and 6 Remedy+ items, which have to be refined from 60 ordinary Remedies. Once you have all ‘666’ items, use the Solomon Ring in any battle. From then on, you can junction Doomtrain like an ordinary GF.

As for dragon fangs, I think Grendels drop them (and I repeat, DROP. Don’t steal them). You can find those in one of the forests by Timber. Oh, and those blue dragons up in Trabia, but I can’t remember whether you have to steal them or wait for the monster to drop them. Whatever the case, you can steal Fury Fragments from those as well, which are needed for one of Zell’s upgrades.

EDIT: Oh, and I totally agree with Val’s reference to 8bit :slight_smile: Very appropriate.

Hmmm, if you can’t master FF8 then I doubt you can master FF7.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
For some reason, I am reminded of Fighter’s Guest Comics on 8-Bit Theater.

Nieder does Fyter liek teh braggerz!

I stab them with my sword-chuks (which are awesumm and I invented em) until they are ded.

(because obviously i dont need help with FF7 because i am the best at it)

Now how many people have there been claiming to be the best? I think I lost count after about the MILLIONTH one!!:noway:

Well, until you can beat the game in 30 hours with every materia, every item and every piece of equipment. I won’t consider you the best at the game.

Originally posted by Urkani
Well, until you can beat the game in 30 hours with every materia, every item and every piece of equipment. I won’t consider you the best at the game.
29:47

best time: 19:56

… but obviously didn’t do/get EVERYTHING. :slight_smile: :o

Best time with everything on FFVII was like 35 hours, i think, I forget.