help with any final fantasies from 7 to 10

Screw paying attention to time.

I was mostly talking to 204, but kudos to you Xelo.

shhesh i was only joking about the being the best at final fantasy 7 thing god anyway i dont think any one can be the best at it because everyone will have different views on being the best and everyone will do things differently it doesnt matter how fast you complete it

(Well, until you can beat the game in 30 hours with every materia, every item and every piece of equipment. I won’t consider you the best at the game. by urkan) i agree with 204 it doesnt matter abou speed

i agree about speed not being an issue. but… changing the subject slightly, who here has actually bothered to do ff9 in 12 hours to get excalibur 2?
Jono

Er, I think this is necroposting…unless I didn’t notice this on the first page.

It is, but generally I tend not to care too much about it on this forum. Although it was pretty stupid to bring it up again, yes.

Originally posted by LunarCry
Once you have all ‘666’ items, use the Solomon Ring in any battle. From then on, you can junction Doomtrain like an ordinary GF.

Not quite correct. Unless I a mistaken, you do not actually need to use Solomon Ring in battle, you can in fact, use it on the field.

Infact, you can’t use the ring in battle because of it’s item type.

Exactly…

EDIT: I think Solomons Ring is in the same item class as Magical Lamp.

Fair enough ^^ I was nearly there :stuck_out_tongue: