HELP ME FIND A GOOD ANIME!!!!

Thanks

If you want depressing stuff or sci-fi stuff then G4/techtv has an hour of anime like that. It also changes every so often so if you don’t like what they had on check back in a few weeks

bleak dosen necesarily have to mean “Post-Apocolyptic”

The whole point of Gundam X was that it took place after a tragedy that practically wiped out the whole earth

If you haven’t seen it, you’d probubly like .Hack//Sign.

I consider .Hack//Sign ultrageek.
But no offense to those of you that do watch it,it dosent really make you an ultrageek(when I was looking for Galaxay Express 999 the other day in
Hastings book/music/movie/novelty shirt/misc. I saw these two idiots(and you probably know how they sound if you have ever bought anime in one of those places) who were saying that they watched something(didint catch it)religously).

Now that is Ultrageek :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

The Twelve Kingdoms is a must have get it now!It’s really good,it’snot futuristic sci-fic,it’s more like fantasy,but the story is aweome with really depressing parts,but also happy ones(more depresing than happy)

And Trigun.

.hack//SIGN is terrible. There’s so much talking…

I agree Cless. And if you want something depressing, try Serial Experiments Lain or Boogiepop Phantom.

YOu mean otaku? how its all cutesy looking

.hack is terrible because there’s absolutely nothing happening for the most part.

OK! OK! Sorry.

Didint I say I like Fantasy over Sci-Fi? :enguard:

with the happy parts is it the happy/sad thing that just chokes you?
I love that kind of stuff.
Many movies(not anime) that I have seen have this.

LOTR:TT,ROTK :bowser:

Butterfly Effect:Directors Cut :bowser:
I always have to watch that alone :hahaha;

The Professional :bowser:

Edward ScissorHands :bowser:

Termanator 2 :bowser:
ect.

If you have seen any of those than you probably know what I am talking about

don’t double post edit instead

American movies tend to be all about talking

Oh and yes, Juuni Kokki is a drama

with the happy parts is it the happy/sad thing that just chokes you?

Yes is like that.let me give you a short written preview.

In the first part of the story we get Yohko Nakajima a high school student,goody two shoes who trys to be liked by everyone,but that changes after she reaches the world of the twelve kingdoms where she slowly starts to fall into despair,while somebody in her mind tells her to kill herself.

That is just a small part of the entire story,and she’s just one of the main characters some others are:

1.A girl who has been a slave for almost a hundread years(thats right a hundread)
2.A princess who has lost everything and now is just a lowly commoner.

One more thing don’t let the first episode turn you away since it does start a little cliche.

Igatona and Cless are terrible because they don’t like Hack sign.

If “Hack sign is terrible because of so much talking” is true, then so is the above.

Or they’re just both really crappy reasons to declare something terrible.

I liked Hack sign.

Depressing stuff? Violinist of Hamelin (if you don’t mind an whole lot of still screens, that is.)

Oh boy. I love Lain. But you can try these out as well, it’s pretty light-hearted, if you like it:
-Chrno Crusade
-Wolf’s Rain (pretty dull since there aren’t much humor, but it’s good)
-Samurai Deeper Kyo (beware of nudity…)

You can always try out E’S otherwise as well. I haven’t seen it, but judging from the art, it looks, well, good. And for those who don’t like .hack//SIGN (I love it!) try .hack//DUSK. It’s pretty childish though.