Hello! ^_^

See? He missed the point completely. :smiley:

That’s how he Takes instults. You should of heard that one about being ‘gay’ in Carphone wherehouse. That was a corker. Pity, I didn’t Have any K free. Your might of got some.

Windows CE
The best way to instult him, I found is To Shut down when he really wants you.

Maybe you should just learn to spell correctly, and people would take you more seriously. I doubt it, but hey, it’s an idea.

How to spell, use correct grammar, learn the difference between “have” and “of” and when to use which, y’know, the stuff that’s supposedly optional but which actually counts …

I hate you all, and hope you all die in ways unimaginable even to me.

Of course I remember you!
The blue haired Wizard in Undying from JinRO! =D

(Btw, what’s the the character images infront of lines that everyone’s posting. o_O;)

stupid shit, that I wish would be illegal or at least unethical. It’s there to make themselves feel better, since they have no real friends, they use little .jpgs or .gifs to fill in for their needs.

YAY! You remember me! Although I don’t think I was in Undying… Was I? I remember the Sexy Guild, BAst’s Chosen, and… that’s about it. I joined Trinity Knights to hunt in the guild Dungeons, and there was one guild, I forget, we just screwed around trying to take castles and got our asses whooped. I WANTED to join Undying, but I never got a hold of Pearl…

Heh Some people put them there, kinda like “whos speaking” Macc Maverick (one of the founders) started this trend really.

OF cours,e the upshot of it is that we get to listen to deadtear bitch about something realatively harmless.

What about semi-Split (Multiple) Personallitys? Yar’s Just Sad and Angery…

I’m in the Red or I would be out at the Pub.

Big Nutter
Problem: What about your Os commenting?

I love you too, DeadTear. :slight_smile: