Heh, already one year...

Yes, I’ve been already one year on RPGC.

I must say: This place has made me grow. I joined on January 2003. (Even if my join date says April, maybe it was cause the second deletion baleeted my account?), and I was an horribly annoying attention whore, I was suffering from the death of my grandmother, and I was lacking atention, so I joined, and quickly annoyed the shit outta everyone here :P.

Two bans made me reconsider my ways, as I “tried” to be nicer… and more quiet. I discovered no one cared about my shit, so I decided to listen other people talk, make a commentary here and there, and slowly gained the respect of some regulars here.

So… yeah, here I am, as a (sort of “regular chatter”), enjoying RPGC every day 'n shit.

What else can I say? Well, thanks you all, for creating this wonderful place who serves as a shelter for us, people who lack a live :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and well yeah: lav. <3

Heh awsome kor you signed up like 5 months before me :slight_smile:

well, hope you stay for awhile and have fun:cool:

That’s cool, I hope to stay at least that long. This place is fun and the people are nice and at least try to be considerate.

Yeah well I’ve been here since this place was a EzBoard, so bite me!

<strike>La-dee-frickin-da</strike> Congratulations!

Happy Aniversary, Kor. I am glad to see that you’re no longer typing in mixed caps. :get it?:

Enjoy your next year, and all future ones.

I’ve been here since late 2001 and I never made such a big deal of it when I completed years =p

Still, congratulations. Now let’s get to the cake :victoly:

Hm… I think i joined around the same time too. Oh well. Happy year aniversary.

I remember how much you annoyed me too <.<;; I hated you for a good 11 months after that. I’d still hate you now, but I never see you and when I do you’re not being stupidly annoying!

:kissy:

Nice avatar. Who are you again?

Good for you Kor. In a few months I’ll be celebrating the same thing. So enjoy it while you can, dude.

HEh. Iv’e been here for over two years now… HAppy anniversary Kor.

Originally posted by Kor
I was an horribly annoying attention whore,so I joined, and quickly annoyed the shit outta everyone here :P.

was?

I’ve been here since November, 2002. Congrats, Kor.

Uh… jumps for joy?

congrats

The dirt farm hasnt suffered from you being online all the time now? =P

Congrats.

Congratulations and all that.

Originally posted by Ren
I’ve been here since late 2001 and I never made such a big deal of it when I completed years =p

I don’t remember you at the EZboards, and I’ve been around since June 2001. =p

Congrats Kor ++

And yeah… I don’t remember anyone who went by Ren in 2001, unless you changed your nick.

Woah… Kor was banned? Kor was an attention whore? Kor… Kor… Kor…