Heh, already one year...

KOR
EL GRANJERO DE SUCIEDAD :open_mouth:

Happy aniversary bub ^^

He’s still is! :smiley:
Plus Plus nodnod omgwtflolbbq

It feels like I’ve always been here. Makes me feel old.

Congratulations about not having a life.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Yeah well I’ve been here since this place was a EzBoard, so bite me!

Newbie.

Its hard to believe you’ve been here a year. There are so many users here who I cant distinguish one from the other.

Ren, everyone here at one point claims they’ve been here since forever, just not posting.

I hate it when people brag about how long they’ve been here. Yea, it’s cool to have hung around so long, but it isn’t a big deal.

I love you Kor.

Remember when I said I was naming my guitar after you? I wasn’t kidding.

i’m not bragging, I’m just stating. And I can name a lot of old things that happened here. No, I’m ot going into “oh, old times were the real good ones”, for my old memories include pikapipikapipikapi and ToB.

Kor? When were you banned? Kor. ;_; You’ve always been my favorite along with Steve and Hades. Although, legally, Steve is the only one I can say I’m attracted to.

Pets the Llama Viva Chile, the llama capital of the world!

Originally posted by Ren
i’m not bragging, I’m just stating. And I can name a lot of old things that happened here. No, I’m ot going into “oh, old times were the real good ones”, for my old memories include pikapipikapipikapi and ToB.

That wasn’t 2001. That was late 2002. The Ez boards weren’t gone until the beginning of 2002.

Well, I missed bu only some 360 days =p

Okay, late 2002.

This is off topic but Tomiko, who’s the girl in your avatar?

And for being here a year, Yay, go you, woo hoo! PARTY! And all that good shit.

It’s Tomiko in Tomiko’s avatar. >_>

Congrats?

And <3 Tomiko (avvie).