Having trouble...

It’s strange…there’s bout…what? 20 years or so between Auron and Rikku? So what? Yuffie/Vincent stories are getting quite popular now, and Vincent’s technically bout 57…and I like both couplings. I don’t see why people find the age thing so much of a problem. shrugs

Oh, and Pierson? I’m working my way through Diamond Dust at the moment. Just like to say, VERY good work! Completely awesome! gets down and worships Pierson Eheh, wish I could write half as good!

Meh embarressed gesture … That was my first fic. One day I’m going to have to go back to that and re-write it. It looks horrible to me now… The utterly wrong format and spelling errors (I had to write it in WordPad).

Nah, I think it’s the concept of pairing those two, considering they’re from different games. But I dunno, I’m not in the jury, just guessing.

As for Aurikku, I wouldn’t write one myself but a good story is a good story :slight_smile:

Sorry, which two? Are we talking Auikku or Vincent/Yuffie here?

the fic I’m working on is rated PG-13 becasue my mom wanted it to be rated that and because I didn’t think it was an R or NC-17. (Thank God I don’t write those kind of stories!) I know there are still quite a few error’s but, if one of you guys will look at it and just tell me what to look out for in future projects that would be great.

Originally posted by Pierson
Sorry, which two? Are we talking Auikku or Vincent/Yuffie here?

If you are refering to Weiila’s comment, I think she is talking about Squall and Rikku, mentioned a few posts ago. Since they are the only couple here who are from two different games, so I’m guessing that is what she meant.

Anyway, my favourite couple in fanfics would have to be Vincent/Yuffie, they seem like they might get on rather nicely.

They balance each other out .One doesn;t talk at all, and one talks far too much.:o

Yep, I was talking about Squall/Rikku.

And Chris, you’re not even close to R, even less NC-17. Trust me. Don’t find out. Please.

Originally posted by Pierson
They balance each other out .One doesn;t talk at all, and one talks far too much.:o

I know that opposites are meant to attract, but I really don’t think that Squall/Rikku should ever get together, they just don’t seem to go together that well! Come on they are not even from the same game!!

Well, they never did in Knights. ^_- That’s about the only potentail Squikku (hehe) I ever saw. There is a fic that’s a Zell/Rikku (Zekku?) but that kinda died on it’s feet.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=781066

Squall/Rikku? Hmm, I have yet to come across any of those. Seems…rather abstract, though. Now, if you ever go to the Kingdom Hearts section…eheh, well, crossovers with FF10 sometimes have a pairing of Riku (boy from KH) and Rikku (girl from 10). Confusing…:slight_smile:

Curse Square and their similar spellings:)

I have a friend who is still having trouble uploading… any idea’s guys?

FFnet has THE MOST unreliable server in the history of forever. Tell him he just needs to try later. The damn site goes down or gets bugged up every few days.:frowning: