Having trouble...

with Fanfiction.net

I’m tring to do an update and when I go to update a chapter from my documents and it’s not there… help?

I remember that happening to me a while back - and from the reports of a few other FF.Net authors on a different forum, they’re having the exact same problem at the moment, too. So it’s not just you, CC :wink:

Okay… thank you

What’s happing?

Just wait for a day or two, and bug their “bug” administration, you can find how here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/help.html
They should get it fixed soon enough.

This has been going on for the last 4 days. Somehow the Upload Document section has been screwed with. I’m trying to update as well, and am now putting together a posses to go and threaten xing menacingly. Wanna join in?

nah, I just got an e-mail from one of the authors saying he needs help too. He asked me to review one of his stories so he could update. I wonder if that would help?

BTW, what kind of fics do you send in? What’s your pen name there?

Me? Pierson, same as here. Check the link(s). Generally I stick to the FFVIII and FFX categories.

What’s yours?

Same, I’m known as Chris-chris everywhere on the internet. I mostly write BoF fic’s. I’ll go read some of yours. Kay? :slight_smile:

Thx. I always meant to get areound to playing BoF3, but somehow it always slips my mind…

If reviewing helps, could somebody review me too? Uh… I’m having the first three chapters of “A look on Another one” up there? :slight_smile:
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=204149

I just reviewed some of them. Very nice! I like them!

Originally posted by Weiila
If reviewing helps, could somebody review me too? Uh… I’m having the first three chapters of “A look on Another one” up there? :slight_smile:
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=204149

No problem.:slight_smile:

Looks at ffnet

…For some reason I never made the connection between ffnet Weiila and you. Funny, my brain must be dissolving…

I don’t think revewing will help though. We’re gonna have to wait for xing to fix it.

YAYA!!! I CAN UPDATE!!! goes to FF.net and updates like mad

Wow, I didn’t know you were up on ff.n too, Chris! :smiley: And yeah…the same thing happened to me…actually quite frequently. They’ve had a lot of trouble since it all crashed that time.

Well, worth a shot :slight_smile:
And thanks for revewing, glad you liked my stories.

Pierson: It would be funny if there was another Weiila since I took the name from one of my original stories :slight_smile: Then again, THAT Weiila is hellbent on strangling an emperor she ends up marrying. Not that that stops her from keep planning ^^;;
Anyway… let’s see if the new reviews show up, I have one that should have come up at th 7th of May and still won’t show :confused:

And I can update too, wohoo!

You’re Welcome.:wink:

It goes down with the regularity of the tides. xing should get a different server…

Grah, the reviews refuses to exist ;_; Let’s hope they fix that too soon, I’ve noticed others having the same problem :confused:

Lets hope they fix that problem too. I’m having trouble as well with the reviwes.

Something about ffnet just makes it stop working for many reasons. xing STILL needs to sort out the search engine as well… I don’t envy him the task…

Ugh, me neither. I think the main problem is the fact that people upload their own stories like that, makes the server overload ever once in a while, neh? And what about viruses? Is there any protection against that?