Have You Noticed How Most Anime Sucks?

Dont You Just HATE Those D*mned Anime Series That Come On On Cartoon Network?

:mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:
:hahaha; :hahaha;

No… now die you fool. shoots Okay done now.

There’s a big difference between most anime, most modern anime, and the anime on cartoon network…

But I’m voting “no”… I don’t think that most anime suck (modern or not), and I don’t watch cartoon network (haven’t even got it), I buy my anime instead :slight_smile:
(So far I’ve only got two seasons of Slayers, but as soon as I’ve gotten Slayers Try I’m getting Cowboy Bebop, and then Trigun, Hellsing, the Slayers Movies, Excel Saga, Vision of Escaflowne, Akira, (probably) Puni Puni Poemi, Evangelion, FLCL, maybe some Dragon Half…
Well, there’s just too many good anime that I want to get, so…
No, I really don’t think that most anime suck :P)

No

I vote for giving Zhare the Edward II treatment.

Originally posted by deathstryke
I vote for giving Zhare the Edward II treatment.

Well I’m not to up to date with History, so what was that treatment?

And anyway, I voted NOOOOOOOO. Since most animes rule! There are only a tiny few that don’t, and that’s 'cause they are aimed at a different age bracket, and not us.

Yeah not all anime is for (young) adults, dude. And the ones that are have to be censored and shortened, most obviously. I think it’s common sense not to watch any daytime anime because it will rot your brain and you will turn of the tv with a sense of being a 7 year old. A babysit and eight year old boy who thinks DBZ is pretty violent and I just tell him he’ll grow up watching anime way worse than that. He also thinks Beyblade and Digimon rule, as well as Pokemon and YuGiOh. Point being, anime is shared by the younger audience as well, and it’s sad about the ones they bastardize but no one is forcing you to watch it :stuck_out_tongue: Live and let live.

Edward II was a homosexual and a rather unpopular ruler. He was captured and in order to leave no marks on his body a pipe was used to hold his ass open while a red hot poker was inserted.

His poor bum…what a horrible way to die

His captors are said to have found it quite ironic.

dies laughing

i have to vote no.if you can find a mature anime most likely you’ll get addicted to it.my personal fav is rayearth(japanese name).i prefer to buy all my anime in the origional japanese but with subtitles that way i can understand it.that way you don’t chopped up versions of it

You can buy anime in its original format in english too…

yeah but from where i get it that costs extra and i don’t normally make much more than $15 a week.

Huh? All you have to do is go to the language settings. I’m assuming you watch anime on DVD…? Myu last statement was sarcastic because whatever anime you buy on DVD almost all of it is Japanese/English so the two versions are the same length and whatnot, only the sentence structure is different…

no it’s vhs i can’t afford to buy the dvd ones.those are like fifty bucks each.

Originally posted by pokefreak_85
[b]There’s a big difference between most anime, most modern anime, and the anime on cartoon network…

But I’m voting “no”… I don’t think that most anime suck (modern or not), and I don’t watch cartoon network (haven’t even got it), I buy my anime instead :slight_smile:
(So far I’ve only got two seasons of Slayers, but as soon as I’ve gotten Slayers Try I’m getting Cowboy Bebop, and then Trigun, Hellsing, the Slayers Movies, Excel Saga, Vision of Escaflowne, Akira, (probably) Puni Puni Poemi, Evangelion, FLCL, maybe some Dragon Half…
Well, there’s just too many good anime that I want to get, so…
No, I really don’t think that most anime suck :P) [/b]

what he ordered … eh … said

Yes, a lot of anime sucks. Just like movies and tv series.

And just like with movies and tv series, you’ll just have to know what to watch and where to watch it.

:eek:

Ok People

I Was Not Trying To Upset Any Of You.

And I Was Not Trying To Be Hatefull To Peple That Watch Either.

I Am Talking About Those Stuiped Anime Series That Are So Big Right Now Like Dragon Ball Z,GT(The Eary Episodes Of The Origanal Were Not That Bad).

Now I Dont Hate Anime And Alot Of It Is Good(pre 95)
Like Akira,Galaxy Express,Vampire Hunter X,Blood:The Last Vampire,Ect.

Now I Suppose There Are Some Good Modern Animes,But Come on Most Of Them Are Verey Cliched.

I Hope I Dont Upset Anymore Of You.

:runaway: :runaway: :suckah: :suckah:

:moogle: