Have you ever cried when playing an RPG?

When i played the last Stage of Mega Man X2, I was like WOW! he’s back!

I was so happy I almost cried,

For me it was when Yojumbo beat me up. Twice.

Never have cried. I’ve been slightly moved in Skies of Arcadia when Soltis island fell back into the void in the ending. That scene wasn’t really sad, but the music there was just so good that yeah.

Plus, that little piece reminds me a whole lot of the AO:LoE ST, specifically Estarant.

I too cry, when angels deserve to die!

That song rocks, but the band in general sucks.

When Galuf dies, and I thought I’d lose the stuff he had equip’t, I “TEARED”. Not cried.

I never cried but I felt sad a few times

in Links Awakening the ending music really hit me, and to see marin fly away in the end almost brought a tear to my eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

in Lufia 2 the ending sequence was nice

can’t remember anymore but I’m sure there must be more

Links awakening, I remember that. I cried then.

12/20 cry during RPGs!

LOLZBBQFOMGROFFLE

hehe… yeah we’re all so soft and cuddly and we cry during our gaming experiences…

Exactly! grabs his stuffed lion :open_mouth:

FFX, FFX2, and just a little bit on ICO

I thought I was the only one who cried during FF@. =/

Hey, people: WAY TO LET US KNOW WHICH GAMES YOUR POSTING SPOILERS FOR OUTSIDE THE SPOILER SO WE CAN KNOW WHEN WE WANT TO NOT READ IT.
Thank you.

Read a spoiler? =/

I’m not annoyed at anyone in particular, I’m just trying to point out the uselessness of improper spoiler tag useage.

I didn’t cry on this moment, but this was a particularly sad moment for me in PSIV when Alys dies because of Zio’s attack. which was sad because I thought she was a really cool character

you’re right Demigod… sorry bout that… guess that’s why you’re a demigod and we are not

FFV When Galuf dies. Didn’t cry, but was intensely sad.

FF7:When Aeris died… but not because she dies… it was because I watched her die 15 times in a row… pity me.

ff4when Tellahs daughter dies,when the twins turn themselves to stone,when Tellah dies,when Cid dies,when Yang dies

ff6when Cid dies

ff9when Daggers mother dies,the black mages sacrifice,when Vivi talks about his grandpa

Oh God, Star Ocean 3 is so sad.

That is, the part from after you get the copper ore to when you agree to take the Queen to meet with the King of Airyglyph (excluding the Kaddan Temple since it was annoying). The war scene, the scenes with Dion and Ameena (even the first time they meet again) and Maria’s flashback were all so emotion-stirring.