Harry Potter

same here…i can read fast, but not TOO fast…

Tonight at 12:00AM Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will take flight onto many bookshelves, one of them being mine…

/me gets his boombox, Silent Bob apparel, G.H.O.D Promotional Music, and his bong ready for all the Pot he’s going to handle

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
/me gets his boombox, Silent Bob apparel, G.H.O.D Promotional Music, and his bong ready for all the Pot he’s going to handle

You’re not funny, and that pun never was…

yeah…that pun’s just the slightest bit overused to me…

At Midnight tonight, I will be one of the people who will be at the local Barns and Noble who will be in costume and in line to be one of the first to get the book. I have been pacing myself through the first four all week, and I intend to reread the final page of Book 4 right before I enter the store. Thank heaven for car reading lights.

I will probably finish the book tomorrow, it’s only about 100 pages longer than the previos one, and I was able to finish that before dinner.

i did read Harry Potter books a while ago.
but the only thing i read these days are magazines.:o

Same here.

now that i’m out of school, the only things i read are issues of mad…

One begs to wonder who the dead character will be. It better be worth it methinks…

I’ve been waiting for this book for too long…

Originally posted by StarStorm
One begs to wonder who the dead character will be. It better be worth it methinks…

i bet it’ll be…whoever the new defense against the dark arts teacher is. :slight_smile:

Those guys never keep their place for long… I think Lupin should be back, he was the best of them so far.

he won’t. the defense against the dark arts effect(what i’m now calling it) is probably one of the things that made the series famous…

Still, I’m counting on his return, sooner or later. I think we haven’t seen the last of him.

Hangs and crys I won’t be able to ge tit til I can get the money or in what, 15 years?!:eek:

Sorry to disturb you with this, but… I heard that the thing’s been in Kazaa for two weeks now.

Of course it is. And guess who read it days ago?

And people still pay for that paper thingie?

Umm, Urk, you live in England. Doesn’t that give you an unfair advantage? Why do you need Kazaa? Sheesh…