Hardass bosses journey.

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
[b]I know, it’s from the official guide. I didn’t write it; the strategy is far too good for me to think up.

And read it over one more time…

“In the Cleft of Dimension, swipe Dragon Lances from the Crystal Dragon enemies.”

They don’t drop them; you need to Mug! [/b]

:thud:

I could have sworn I tried stealing every battle too but with no avail. Meh, maybe I’ll try it again someday. Shinryu is the only thing I didn’t beat in FFV.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
Alas, you can’t beat Balio and Sunder the first time around. They’re HP is locked, and you simply cannot kill them. There were a lot of rumours regarding this, but it was finally resolved at Gamefaqs.

hrm? really? I always remembered hearing that if you beat them the first time you’d recieve an Asbestos Armor and a Broad Sword? mabye its nto the first time?

arg wait nvm. Damn you Prima! >_<

Ruby Weapon isnt that hard:

Use W-Summon - 4x Hades and KotR. Keep miming until he dies.

Hades will stop him. However, he still gets the final Ultima.

Sorry for the Necropost, I was just wishing to say that I BEAT FF8’S OMEGA WEAPON! I OWN THE DAMN BITCH!. That is all, have a good day.

:hahaha; Hahaha.
Yeah Omega Weapon (FF8) takes fuckin’ forever to beat.
He took FOREVER for me to beat him.
I goofed up and he managed to kill Squall and Rinoa so I only had Irvine left. I managed to beat him with just Irvine.
But damn, that bitch took 96 pulse ammos (Irvine’s best ammo for his limit break which do 9999 every time) before he went down.

Lol, I had it lucky huggles The End

I had a big ass load of luck. Squall used Lion Heart 4 times and Rinoa (Well, Angelo) used Invincible Moon and Angelo Reverse. It took me 8 Phoenix Downs, 7 Auras, 2 Heros (To survive Terra Break) and 28 Pulse Ammo, but I finally got the bastard.

Originally posted by Dominic Deegan
Lol, I had it lucky huggles The End

Lucky bastard.