Happy Fuck England Week!

Yes, this week is the week to celebrate and tell England to fuck off. We have our Canadian independence on the 1st. Then we have the big one in the US independence on the 4th. Then our great allies in Malawi get to say fuck you to England on the 6th. Say it loud, and say it proud.

FUCK ENGLAND

I don’t get to say fuck England until August, but for now, I’ll join on the spirit and squeeze in our own 9th of July:

FUCK SPAIN TOO!

FUCK ENGLAND

Hey! Hey! The 9th of July is not in this week! Fuck England Week is from the 1st through the 7th!

Yes. Fuck England, and Spain, and France.

FUCK ENGLAND!

<-

FUCK SOVEREIGN AUTHORITIES WHO REVOKE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS!

Word, Trilly.

Between the car bombs and flaming-car-into-airport routine, I think enough people have told Britain to fuck off already.

Oh god, I’m the target of major heckling for my verbal blunder last year 'cause of it…

“Hey, I’d just like to take this moment to say Happy Birthday to a very special lady… she’s turning 139 this year.”
-“Who is it, your grandma?”
“Well… let me just say, Happy Canada Day”

God, what a thing to say to someone you just met IRL >.>

Sounds about right, besides, you should be saying fuck George III, not fuck England.

No. I’ll just be saying Fuck England. The Canucks and the Malawi people have no reason to tell George III to fuck off.

FUCK CYBERTRON

for waging their many wars in our fictional cities in secret.

And for not letting Soundwave into the movie.

flatly and vaguely off-key America, fuck yeah.

Look, there’s so many ex-colonies and erstwhile territorial holdings by this point, every week can be Fuck England week somewhere.

The Sun Never Set On [strike]The British Empire[/strike] Fuck England Week.

And you need a whole month for Spain, too, what with how big South America is.

"Fuck You, Spain.

Sincerely,
Simon Bolivar"

(that’s at least a week and a half right there)

human rights charter not legally binding for England.
FUCK ENGLAND!
Trill, you got it.

edit:Oh, and FUCK flaming-car-into-airport routine/people as well

There are too many people in England for me to fuck. Couldn’t I just fuck a city in England? Or a block in London? And I’m allowed condoms, right? Otherwise, I’d be afraid that I might get a disease from fucking so many people.

We’ll probably divide England into sections and draw out of a hat.

Woohoo~! Not only does this mean that we get to say ‘Fuck England’ a lot, we also get fireworks and yummy food!

FUCK ENGLAND!