Happy Fuck England Week!

Dear me. It’s raining teeth.

I don’t beleive in breeding hate. That’s fucked up.

England has fucked the world up so much, it just wouldn’t be sporting not to fuck it back a little. And while we’re at it, fuck Scotland too. They’ve been riding England’s coattails way too long now.

Hey, Scotland’s cool. They make good beer there. Not like English beer that tastes like warm piss.

Yeah, they got fucked over by England once, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know who really deserves some hate? The Romans. I swear to God it’s true.

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Re scotland Trade>Public Sentiment

FUCK ENGLAND

Especially on this day, the holiest of American holidays.

quoted cause I’m lazy.

HEY AMERICA.

IRAQ SAYS: FUCK YOU TOO.

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Yeah, after tomorrow the fuck USA year continues as scheduled.

Now that the festivities are over, the smell of firecrackers and booze has dissipated, and the cleanup crews came out in force, I might as well pick up empty Molson Canadian beer bottles decorating the most accessible locations in my dwelling, then I should replace the Molson box on my balcony by the Labatt Bleue box, and take down my Maple Leaf flag. I have to be careful not to anger my separatist neighbors – on June 24 they celebrated the “Fuck Canada day” and my patriotism could be misinterpreted as a call to take arms.

A true Canadian would say: “fuck England, eh?” Well, I learned how to speak Canadian by studying with the top-notch Canadiana experts.

Yeah, now that I think about it. I drank Molson and Labatt on the fourth.

There is little reasonable alternative.

You guys realize that 4th of July was all “Yankees Go Home” in some other countries as well, right?