Half-Life 2

NOVEMBER 16!

W00T!

W00T!!!11111111

In all honesty, I’m pumped for it.

It will be good.

This month’s PC Gamer had a DVD filled with a dozen or so HL2 movies, and I just watched them all. This is going to be the best FPS ever.

Damn Steam. I can’t login and play >:O

oh yeah … I went to bed last night around 10 and woke up at 4am and played 2 hours before going to work :slight_smile:

And now I just finished playing for 4 straight hours stomach growls … a m a z i n g g a m e

Wont be able to play til the weekend. Cant wait… >:D

I was playing it last night at 9:00. Hooray for special salesman status and geting it a day ahead. Unfortunately, since my copy was free, I can’t get online with it.

THE END OF GAMING.

omg so good :open_mouth:

Bastards!

Apparently, HL2 is too popular for it’s own good.

Ah well. Give it a couple of days, and I’m sure you can unlock it. :wink:

cries at how amazingly awesome it is

All I have to do is say, sorry Halo2 peoples… But Half Life’s first 5 minutes was more awe inspiring than anything I’ve experienced within both Halo games.

HL2 > Halo2
The end.

It’s better than I expected. Didn’t expect much, though

What are the specs? I know you can look them up on the site, but the minimum requirements usually give you about 3 FPS.

[QUOTE=<a href=“http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148079”>MATT</a>]Minimum:
º 1.2 GHz Processor
º 256MB RAM
º DirectX 7 graphics card
º Windows 2000/XP/ME/98
º Mouse
º Keyboard
º Internet connection

Preferred:
º 2.4 GHz Processor
º 512MB RAM
º DirectX 9 graphics card
º Windows 2000/XP
º Mouse
º Keyboard
º Internet connection[/QUOTE]

Found after about 2 minutes searching with Google. Would’ve been faster if I had a better connection. =P

Me wanteeeeee :3

oh god, this game is everything I was expecting and more…

Yeah that’s great, but what I was saying was that it was easy to find the specs online, that’s not always useful since minimum requirements often give shittastic performance. What I was looking for was something like “I have a ______ and it works well with a good frame rate, though with long load times”.

Well, I met one person while playing CS:S online and he said he was running well on a geforce2 (OBVIOUSLY he had some settings down). If that helps give you an idea.