Guys what happened?

Only because the younger interns at our nursing home mixed up our meds with X.

Dude this is a really insensitive thing to say, considering what happened to her

How come every time anybody complains about the place being dead, a shitload of people who don’t post regularly anymore suddenly show up? How do you even see these threads if you don’t drop by regularly? Or you do drop by regularly yet don’t post?

Like, is everyone still coming and hovering around but not saying anything until someone points out we’re not saying anything and we swarm in? Are there actually a dozen of us standing by like idiots waiting for the others to say somehing first?

I have no idea what happened to Jenna

Dude. How could you not know?

I have no idea what me not know

I hate all of you

(Jenna died)
(And I’ve had two girlfriends come and go since her)

wtf man, how did that happen?

Sucks.

life

I don’t really know you or you’re friend Jenna as much as the others here… but I am really sorry to hear of your loss. You’re right, such is life. At least she can be at peace now.

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn for the seriousness.

really, being honest, she didn’t die.

She’s just dead to me, she was a lying, manipulative person who ruined a good 5 years of my life, but I’m past that now, that was like 3-ish years ago.

It’s a vicious circle. When the only threads are “What’s your favourite burger?”-like, it’s hard to engage.

Yeah I was just fucking with y’all to try and stir the pot and spike some forum activity (and it worked! sorta).

Then Steve upped the ante and even got me to bite, which was excellent. Since after all, I’ve had my fingers crossed [figuratively] ever since that post, thinking “boy, I’m really going to be an asshole if it turns out something horrible really DID happen to her.” [Which could technically still happen, I guess].

Anyway, Resume [not] Posting.

Nothing to see here.

i raped her and murdered her (she was into that kind of thing)

It’s refreshing to see you’re still alive, and have lost none of your awesome.

At least you’re cancer-free now.

But how will Sin put food on the table?

Cloning.