Guide to the Galloway RPGCVerse...

(I hope this isn’t a disallowed area for me to post XD)

Wow, Galloway, this is the most detailed docuement on the universe I’ve seen. Which is saying something as my spare time is massive and I enjoy reading creation stories. XD I is now waiting for the next installment in this manual to the land around us.

Very interesting d. I’m now just wondering where some of our troops would fit on that Metahuman ranking system.

Although I never thought I would be that high on the ranking system, since I have the ability to fly and all, not that I use it much, but I can… honest. That would explain why the government gave me funny looks when I registered. Oh well.

Chapter Six: The Foes of the RPGCUniverse

RPGC has had a great many enemies over the course of its existence, from the ancient wars with the Elves to the more modern battles against the forces of evil. However, in recent years, a great many powerful forces have set their eyes on this little universe, determined to wreck anything that blocks their conquest of it. In that vein, here are but a sampling of the many, many foes the heroes (and villains) of RPGC have had to face.

Naar
Profession: God of Evil
Danger Level: 6. (RUN!)

Naar was one of the first gods to have ever been born, and was front row center when the Aldetum was slaughtered. However, he then found himself at war with Kai, a Good God, and the two quickly began to butt heads over a worthless piece of empty space. This ended only when the Goddess Ishir, who was more powerful than both combined, interrupted their duel and asked them to work together. Agreeing, the two poured their essences together, creating the universe of Aon.

The plan was to share the universe evenly, so that there was perfect balance. Strangely enough, Naar was willing to play along with this, as it gave him some land to call his own. Kai, however, was far too distrusting, and immediately rejected the plan. Enraged, Naar took up residence in the Plane of Darkness, built an army, and soon attacked Kai directly. The battle ended horribly for the God of Evil, and he was banished to his home world.

As countless millennia passed, Naar tried plan after plan to take control of Aon, but each failed, eventually due to the young Kai Lord, Lone Wolf. Naar eventually managed to isolate the Kai Lord and kill his friends and students, but unfortunately, his servant killed the Supreme Master as well, delivering his spirit right into Kai’s hands to be groomed as his successor. Finally realizing that Aon was a losing battle at the moment, Naar turned his attention to other universes, quickly overwhelming and conquering whole systems at at time. Finally, he managed to recruit three generals, two of which were quite important to his plans: Mox and Daemon.

Naar eventually learned that a portion of his godly essence had escaped when he helped to create Aon, and he raced to recover it. However, the only way to do so was to sacrifice four special children. To make matters worse, a new Kai Lord, Galloway, had been chosen, and had found the ancient Sommerswerd. The two eventually battled, with Galloway just barely managing to cheat his way to victory. However, Naar was not dead; his essence returned to the Plane of Darkness, where he rebuilt himself. He waged war once again against RPGC itself, but was eventually defeated.

It should be noted that, if Naar is encountered, he may appear to be a black-clad armored figure. This is a lie, a mere deception to cover his true nature. Naar’s real form is that of a multi-tentacled blob of black slime, slowly pulsating and consuming anything he touches. The armored guy suddenly doesn’t seem so bad, does it? But there is one other thing: in his true form, his eyes are those of a man. It is this small piece of knowledge that truly drives men mad.

Mox
Danger Level: 6

You ever see those old cartoons, where the villains were evil and sadistic just for the sake of it? Well, that’s Mox. Not just in a nutshell; that’s who he is, what he is, and why he is. He kills, molests, rapes, torments, and burns his way through everything just to show you that he can. He’d murder his own children and grandchildren if it means becoming more powerful…and tragically, he’s done exactly this. It doesn’t help that he’s also almost immortal since his ascension to (fairly minor) godhood. He is, by far, the most persistent and deadliest foes RPGC has ever faced.

Apparently, he wasn’t always like this. Born in a noble house in the Black Mage caste system, he was given advanced magical training from birth, and was discovered to be a genius. He also gave a great deal of time to training physically, for when magical solutions were simply impractical or impossible. By adulthood, he was a certified genius, a star athlete, and a magical prodigy. Despite all this, he was supposedly an upstanding member of the community, pledging himself to volunteer work and taking care of his younger sister.

However, he became addicted to the very power he was controlling. This came to a head when, due to a sudden Paradox, he discovered the Plane of Darkness, and made contact with Naar. The God of Evil coaxed him into joining his forces, filling him with lies about all that he could accomplish with even more powerful spells. And with that, Morgan Orsland of the House of Xian became Mox, the most powerful of Naar’s many generals.

Things came to a head when Mox decided to steal the power of the Black Pentagram, the source of all Black Magic. He first infiltrated the “unclean” members of Black Mage society, forming them into an army, and then launching a faux rebellion. The Black Mages then called upon the other precursors, causing a massive war within the small nation. While this was going on, Mox fled to the Pentagram itself, clad in full plate armor and helmet. However, he was seemingly killed by Blue Robe and White Robe, the ancestor and ancestress of Galloway and Weiila, respectively. They then threw his body off a cliff.

They should have found a steeper one. And now, I must settle some lawsuits with Sony.
Mox came back, angrier than ever. He set out to exact revenge on his enemies’ descendants, while also unlocking all the other pentagrams so that he could at last finish his quest. In the end, he did just that…but was defeated when Galloway used the Everlasting Rag to disrupt the Black Pentagram’s power flow, causing Mox to be swallowed by the very energy he had sought to control. Still, he survived, although his son Falchin now wore his armor.

Naar recalled him into his service, now trying to mine some sort of power. Mox went along with the program, both to get revenge on Galloway and to find a way to become even stronger. In the end, he managed to conquer the Digital World’s Earth counterpart, but was defeated when his love of honey caused him to be distracted…allowing Weiila to spear him, and Falchin to blow himself up, taking Mox with him. This time, Mox WAS killed; unfortunately, his soul had become so polluted by evil that he was soon revived as a Dark Demon, a particularly nasty sort of monster.

With this new power, Mox was even more dangerous. Fortunately, he was soon caught in the middle of Dr. Kaizer’s schemes, and ended up joining RPGC to stop an even greater threat. He was the first to realize GOD was actually Galloway, and thus tried to stop him by killing his past self; however, when this failed, he tried to go after GOD himself. He got his ass handed to him, and was sent to Hell. He managed to escape when Naar came to retrieve Loki, but this time had his sights set even higher: he was going to usurp Naar and become GOD OF EVIL HIMSELF.

He failed. That is all that will be said at the moment. In the end, if he should be encountered again, run.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep is actually more of an enemy of RPGC 2; however, he did manage to attack our universe once, as part of Naar’s grand plan. Naturally, this fell apart in the end, due to his own ego and inability to plan ahead. Unlike Naar, who slowly but surely corrupts everything he touches, Nyarlathotep prefers to go right for the jugular, causing as much chaos as possible. Normally, this works by promoting humanity to become even more evil, which in turn makes him even more powerful. However, in the event that he gets too far from the Soul Collective…well, he’s pretty easy to beat down then. Still very dangerous, however.

The Eye
Danger Level: Varies, typically between 0-4.

The Eye is CLASSIFIED and that is why they must be avoided. And that is also why my cookies taste so bad.

GOD

GOD is, unfortunately, d Galloway from the future. The final product of Dr. Kaizer’s millennia-spanning scheme, Galloway was turned into a saiyan, allowed to grow more powerful exponentially, and then subjected to something that slowly caused him to go insane. Eventually, this lethal combination of factors caused him to transform into an even more powerful being, decided to become a god, and proceeded to wipe out billions of lives within the space of a few hours.

Eventually, the old heroes of RPGC arrived to face him. However, they were all killed within seconds. Their children then took up the fight, but were badly beaten until Galloway’s daughter, Maria, stumbled upon the Digipad and went back twenty-five years, to a much younger and (slightly) more stable Galloway. Now armed with much younger RPGC members, the party returned to the future. GOD managed to defeat Mox with little effort, banishing him to Hell. He then destroyed the heroes, only to have Weiila heal and revive both the past and future things.

Finally, Galloway reached the scene (having been delayed by Mox) and the two had a last showdown…until another figure, claiming to be the <I>real</I> future Galloway, arrived to help. The two managed to defeat the monster, ending his reign of chaos…for three months. After that, the “real” Galloway turned out to be a ruse created by GOD, and the evil being captured Belladonna when she tried to propose an alliance. Galloway and Naar returned to the future, where they managed to finish him off for good. However, even that wasn’t the end…

There’s still the matter of GOD’s real identity. Galloway still lives, and is fast becoming more murderous and maniacal than ever. In fact, it appears to be the revelation that HE WILL BECOME GOD that is turning him into this. He actually believes that if he can become stronger and more strong-willed than ever, he may be able to avoid this future. The old maxim about Grandfather Paradoxes holds true, it seems. That’s why we also have plans to kill him just in case. Unless, of course, <I>that’s</I> what causes him to go crazy…

I hate time travel.

Dr. Kaizer
Danger Level: 0

Dr. Kaizer was originally born within the confines of the Black Mage nation. However, he was also cursed with an unfortunate “disability”: he could not use magic. Shunned and hated by everyone, he was forced into one of many concentration camps to work as slave labor. He grew to despise all magic, feeling that it was the true cause of his suffering; for without it, what would drive his own people to turn on themselves for such a minor reason? This hatred only grew with time, until he actively began to seek a way to destroy all magic.

That opportunity seemed to come in the form of Morgan Orsland Xian. The noble mage seemed to take an unusual interest in the “unclean” members of society, working to advance their rights and return them to society proper. Having found someone that could possibly free him, he gladly went along with Mox’s many plans. Unable to use magic, he was instead guided into the ancient science of Alchemy, where he displayed an unusual level of talent. Unfortunately, he soon learned of Mox’s true plans. Feeling betrayed again, he tried to poison his leader; however, the mage was made of sterner stuff, and Kaizer was forced to flee from his homeworld through means of a planned Shadow Gate.

He ended up landing in the RPGC Universe, around the year 239 B.C. With no means of returning home, he began to adjust to his new life, becoming a traveling historian, researcher, and healer. Already blessed with an extremely long lifespan (thanks to his Black Mage history), he also managed to use his many formulae to keep himself forever in his late 30s. By the year 1000 A.D., he had traveled across the entire world, visiting many places that few outsiders would set foot upon for several hundred more years.

Unfortunately, he saw the exact same hatred and prejudice in every human civilization he encountered; this time, however, it was even WORSE, as humans killed each other for no reason at all. Enraged beyond measure, Kaizer decided he would bring an end to this whole mess once and for all. If he could not make humanity peacefully make up, he would utilize their most powerful emotion: hatred. He would create something everyone would despise so much, fear so greatly, and ultimately revile to the point that they will unify themselves around how much they wished it dead.

It wasn’t until the 1800s that he came up with a plan. He threw himself into the rapidly advancing science of the day, especially in regards to evolution and genetics. This was further bolstered when he encountered his former master’s own ruler, Naar. In exchange for some human sacrifices, he was allowed access to the same time-traveling technology used by Daemon. He then managed to warp himself through time, taking advantage of the most powerful technology in hopes of finding a means of creating his monster. In doing so, he ended up changing much of the course of the RPGC Universe’s evolution, creating the Hybrids and, possibly, the Catbeings.

When he was finally satisfied with his equipment and workers, he had to find an appropriate child to work on. Realizing that the techniques had still not been perfected, he gambled that, if he were to snatch one copy of the child from about every universe possible, he would find one that worked. Through random chance, he ended up choosing the baby that would become d Galloway. Using Saiyan DNA (due to the race’s close biological relationship with humans and enhanced abilities), he tore apart each child’s genetic code until he had everything just right. As predicted, 99% of the children died; rather than abandon them entirely, however, he used them as the foundation for an army of clones, should the original fail. He was not allowing ANY failure.

Fifteen years later, he initiated his plan by sending each surviving child an Ultra-Orb, a magic relic that would separate the user’s good and evil forms when destroyed. Playing his hand perfectly, Kaizer made sure that Galloway and Neo Galloway were born, creating two beings of pure good and evil. He then forced them to partially transfer themselves back together; this created the perfect mixture of the two extremes. And finally, he secretly made sure his creation stayed alive, helping him from the background against Mox, Daemon and Naar.

In the end, however, his plans were exposed when Maria came to the past. He tried to kill Galloway, in hopes of triggering his final transformation, but failed. His clones failed as well, and GOD was temporarily defeated. However, Kaizer was far from done; he managed to take Yellow Tiger’s destroyed body, reformat her into an android, and then dump her in storage until she was needed. Then he fought Galloway in a shootout, which ended in his apparent death.

He then returned, leading his original test subjects, the Hybrids. He tried to utilize Galloway’s growing attraction to Trisha in hopes of starting things off. Unfortunately, in doing so, he ended up stepping on Naar’s shoes, and Belladonna slew him. He then returned as a robot, but was defeated for good soon after. Still, his evil schemes continue to have a major impact on us all.

Daemon
Danger Level: 3

Daemon was originally an Irish sorcerer, contracted to create an amulet capable of traveling through time. He did just that…and then stole the device for himself. Through his travels, he encountered Naar, who offered to show him a means of releasing a sealed evil. All he had to do was pledge his loyalty, and the power to destroy a world would be his. Daemon readily agreed, while also sharing the secrets of time travel with Dr. Kaizer.

In the end, his scheme boiled down to finding the mythical Fountain of Youth, then bottling its water and selling it on the black market. Unfortunately, some of the Final Fantasy characters got wind of this, and after a madcap chase involving a big mask, Matt Foley, and Mr. T, Daemon was defeated. AND THEN, a MERC attack on his fortress lost most of his guard, as well as caused most of his remaining youth water to be confiscated. Now backed into a corner, and without Mox to help release some pressure, Daemon decided to act immediately.

The following battles were very brief compared to what our heroes have faced in the past. However, all roads led to a dark fortress, where Daemon planned to have the heroes sacrificed to release the Dark One, Avoozl. However, his plans failed when he forgot the one important maxim of sealed evil: It always turns on the releaser. He was absorbed into Avoozl, and then destroyed along with the evil force.

Daemon was last seen as a ghost, when Weiila was accidentally struck with the Molecular Reverser. He helped her defeat a few evil beings before revealing his plan to use her life force as a means to revive himself. At that point, Weiila was fresh out of bullets…which somehow caused Daemon to self-destruct, probably out of sheer despair at his lameness.

This is but…a small sampling of the many forces we have faced, and triumphed over somewhat. We haven’t exactly had the greatest success rate, but hey, who does? It’s not like we’re Superman…or Batman…or Wonder Woman…

Ah, who am I kidding? Half the time we barely rate higher than Booster Gold and Squirrel Girl!

Next time: The many incarnations of the RPGC Task Force.

News Flash, Galloway: Booster Gold is back to being a decent hero these days- he’s even the unofficial Guardian of Time of the DC Universe! See his current series (or wait for my review of the “52” crossover for more details.) The only reason I don’t follow his comics myself is because I swore not to buy another DC Universe comic while Dan Didio is Executive Editor- but again, more on that later.

Galloway’s convoluted origins in a way remind me of Adam Warlock, which you may be familiar with (or not); I’ll be covering more of his big events at Marvel soon.

And I think I liked Dr. Kaizer’s origin the best.

Once again, thanks for referencing “my” character (Nyarl). Will you be covering the heroes next?

Ya know we have had quite an assortment of enemies… and they all seem to be coming after us… because of Galloway. Thanks for that d.

Hmm, can’t wait to see what you have to say about the Task Force.

Wow, apparently GOD is not as good as they say he is(fragging Christians, lying their arses off to all of us). Hmm, I see that you guys encountered Nyarlethotep. Well, I just hope you don’t deal with his other half, which is suprisingly similar looking to your guys’ Naar…looks suspiciously at them You better not start having lesser gods dance around Naar, or I will hurt you all.

Yeah we have encountered Nyarl in both the RPGCVerses, Wil’s and Galloway’s. He is more a problem, and enemy, in Wil’s verse, where he has been known to take on any number of forms. In Galloway’s verse, he mostly took the form of a gargolye, I believe.
If you haven’t already you should go and read both Wil’s and Galloway’s fics. You’ll find out more about the crazy adventures, including how we met, fought, and (barely) beat these guys.

And this GOD, is not THE God, for those who believe in him of course, which I don’t… gets struke down by a bolt of lightning
:mwahaha:Didn’t see that one coming did he? mwahahahaha

Time for the Task Force!

Chapter Seven: The RPGC Task Force!!!

There have been numerous metahuman groups over the years since their official inception into society, from the band of no-good supervillains to heroic teams of superheroes. However, in RPGC, there is one premiere superteam: the RPGC Task Force. Having lasted for four incarnations, this dysfunctional band of heroes has ended up having a profound effect on the rest of the universe, and even the multiverse a few times.

We shall now take a look at some of the major events and players of each of these Task Forces, in particular the third and current incarnations.

FIRST INCARNATION:

Membership:
Merlin (Leader, piano magnet, Level 3 Black Mage)
Sinistral (Second in command, warrior and doctor)
Macc Maverick (Futuristic robot, has a warped sense of humor, likes lemons (not THOSE, pervert))
Rast (Unofficial member, half-dragon, insanely powerful)
Spoony (Not a bard…and…still not a bard…)
Mazrim Taim (Well-learned sage, master of the Apathy Shield)

Once, there was a peaceful budding community known as RPGC. First a small huddling of numerous shrines to video gaming, that most sacred of life-destroying hobbies, it had started to become a major hub of traffic and general enjoyment. Then RPGC’s leader, Rast, left for a time. In his place, ShaneenJim rose to power, installed himself as absolute tyrant, and quickly corrupted the land. When Rast learned what had happened, he gathered what allies he could, and formed a resistance group, the RPGC Task Force.

Eventually, he was forced to leave, allowing Merlin to become leader. Under his leadership, the people of RPGC finally overthrew Jim, transporting RPGC far away from the corrupted lands, and saved their community from destruction. The heroes now retired, forming the first Staff Committee, and everyone was happy.

THE SECOND INCARNATION:

Retconned out of existence.

THE THIRD INCARNATION:

Members:

Heaven’s Soldier (Leader, former police chief, able to fly)
Pierson (Second-in-command, former thief and mercenary, uses bionic armbands, lethal with a lunch tray)
GG Crono (Amnesiac hero, small control of magic, at war with the Powers that Be)
demigod (Godlike being, bird-like humanoid, seeking redemption for previous actions)
Mabatsekker (Blue Mage, master of Saikyo and eventually Mantis styles)
Galloway (Former leader, master of ki control)
Wilfredo Martinez (Mentor, government contact, almost a sage)

The third Task Force was formed out of necessity. When Wilfredo Martinez learned that the Nukleoids were going to hold the UN hostage again, he gathered five imprisoned heroes and had them defeat the evil team. With this action, there was enough support to allow metahumans to use their powers in public again, and the RPGC Task Force version 3 was born, relocating to a hidden mountain stronghold above the fledgling RPGCity.

Galloway was appointed team leader, mostly because nobody else wanted the job. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a mistake; although he was not a total waste, he was, and still is, a seeming sociopath with a penchant for extremely violent retribution. In fact, he was the only Task Force member willing to kill the people they hunted. After a while, everyone tried to subtly get him to quit, but when that failed, he was finally thrown out. Pierson briefly took over, but quickly gave control over to the much more talented Heaven’s Soldier.

Unfortunately, the Task Force was soon caught up in the middle of a conspiracy war, between the metahuman-hating cult-like smugglers of the Eye and the slightly more idealistic fascists of the Illuminati. When the Task Force refused to join the Illuminated Ones, their headquarters was destroyed, and they had to go into hiding. A few months later, the world was attacked by the Wyrm, and the Task Force was forced to reveal themselves to help save the day.

Things continued to escalate, with constant battles between the Eye and the Illuminati, a war with demigod’s species, the revival of Iona’s first Matriarch, and a final confrontation with the Eye’s evil master filling in everyone’s time. For all of 2004, the Task Force was kept very, very busy. By year’s end, the team had gone on to become a very well-respected superhero team, and even allowed Galloway to return.

Then things went to hell. The Task Force began to lose members right and left; Mabat went to join the Finnish Air Force, Galloway left to pursue Naar’s lover Belladonna, Wil decided to retire from adventuring, demigod became a full human, and Pierson decided it wasn’t worth his time anymore. Only Heaven’s Soldier and GG Crono believed in the Task Force in the end, and thus set off to form…

THE FOURTH INCARNATION:

Members:
Heaven’s Soldier (Leader)
GG Crono (Second in command)
Darkness Beckons (Former enemy, master of shadow magic)
kirokokori (Preteen catgirl, has a bazooka)
Mabatsekker (Blue Mage)
PC Glenton (Master thief and manipulator, skilled in weaponry, weak against all magic)

The fourth team could not have been formed at a better time, as Naar had returned, with plans to destroy the entire universe. As a result, they played an important role in the final battle against the dark god. From there, they went into space to save Santa from a vengeful martian, and showed their endurance by surviving a horrible play. They were most recently tasked with saving some alternate dimensional counterparts and stopping an evil corporation, while also dealing with the evil Christmas Coalition. The jury’s still out on whether nor not they succeeded, or if El Santo is just that godly.

They are still forming their legacy, although given that they have a known criminal as a member, it’s only a matter of time before something goes wrong, it seems.

That takes us up to the present. There are more tales to tell, to be sure, but this is just a primer, after all.

Next time: More on our heroes.

…I feel like I’m some kind of slacker that hangs around the place now…Well, keep up the hundreds of words you type with each post. :smiley: And remember, for everyone here, I send out a message in the form of a “Blackbird”(first person to get the reference gets a cookie XD).

You know d, I’m really begining to question what me and Chrono were thinking when we put together the latest Task Force. Or maybe a better question was what were we on… oh yeah I know, it was the of those days we were following your script.
Yeah we may have done some good and all but look at it, we have:
[ul]
[li]Two former enemies of the third Task Force
[/li][li]One of which happens to be the World’s Greatest Thief
[/li][li]A hyperactive, annoying, trigger-happy catgirl… with a BAZOOKA!
[/li][li]A blue mage (Sorry Mabat… wait when did he join again?)
[/li][li]And me and Chrono… who half the time have been complete jerks (Thanks to your script, I might add)
[/li][/ul]

And that’s not even mentioning the drunken, chibified, demonic hell-hound we had for a ‘mascot’ briefly.

I’m surpirsed it has lasted as long as it actually has.

THE SECOND INCARNATION:

Retconned out of existence.

I didn’t known you had “Crisis” (Crisises? Crisii?) in your universe as well, Gallo. :smiley:

Wil decided to retire from adventuring,

Rumor has it he may be returning soon… :wink:

And Leareth45: If you want to join in the fun, just ask Galloway to include you. It’s that easy. :slight_smile:

If I recall, you jerks blackmailed me to join, with pictures of me doing things I would never do. Namely, read stories to the elderly, and kiss Val. Both I am sure happened in someone else’s past (long story), or I was on something that day.

But, yeah… I think I am going to betray you someday none the less.

I guess my official introduction was back in Wilfredo’s first story, insert own story for retconning stuff back and forth, and … yeah. And trust me, after several years of tomfoolery, adventures, superheroing, spelunkering in places that should not be, I WILL EVENTUALLY BE A WALKING AZURE-POWERED BEHEMOTH… Who pets cute animals and puts an end to evil guys who prowl the streets and stalk the innocent (?) masses. While being completely oblivious, thanks to his private potion stash.

Oh yeah that’s right, we did blackmail you into joining Glenton. But since you joined you have become quite a bit nicer… well less evil at least. After all I pretty sure, you rescued a rich kid and gave him straight back to his parents right? Without any ransom, or anything.

Oh and if you betray us, those pictures of you kissing Val, are going up all over RPGC. Just try getting your rep back after that. :hahaha;

Alright, let’s continue…

Chapter Eight: The Heroes of RPGC

There have been many, many, many, MANY people in the RPGC Universe’s history that have risen up to the rank of heroes, inspiring future generations and making the universe a much better place to live. And RPGC itself has produced a few such individuals, determined to make the best of their lot in life and to do anything in their power to defend and improve their homeland. Here is but a small sampling of these individuals.

Wilfredo Martinez:
Black Mage

It doesn’t get much more classic than Wilfredo Martinez. As RPGC’s oldest superhero, he has been involved in more multiverse-spanning adventures than anyone cares to count. As a result, he has mastered every matter of Black Magic available, even spells and styles long lost or completely unknown to his own home. Unfortunately, this traveling was the result of necessity rather than choice; his family, distrusting his powers and believing them to be far more malevolent, all but disowned him when he first learned the truth in his early teens. When he returned years later, he was a fully accomplished sorcerer, and although his siblings, especially his oldest sister, never really accepted his abilities, they were far more open with him, especially after his niece Nelimar began to exhibit the same abilities.

Martinez is a man of extremes. In battle, he is calm and collected, using his twenty-five years of experience to tactically approach even the most basic of conflicts. This has given him nearly a Batman-level of omniscience; give him enough time to plan, and he’ll be able to take down anything from a lowly thug to the Blood God Khorne. However, outside of such situations, he is a lecherous perverted bastard, holding the world’s largest porn collection and often hanging at strip clubs and brothels, or “dating” his hundreds of “girlfriends.” However, when with his family, he is an extremely caring and sweet, if very overprotective and eccentric, brother and uncle. Either way, do not harm Neliamr if you want to keep your organs arranged properly…and since he has a code against killing, well…

Weiila:
White Mage

When Weiila first came to RPGC, she was a calm, generally loving Swedish girl, using her white magic abilities freely while also pursuing a career in writing. As time has worn on, however, she has slowly become more cynical and harsh, thanks in no small part to the horrid side of fanfiction, Galloway’s endless torment of her, and being turned into a young girl at least once a year. Either way, she has become extremely jaded these days, although still a charming young lady.
She also happens to be a reincarnation of the goddess Anja. The youngest daughter of Ukko, king of the Finnish Pantheon, she fell in love with modern technology to the point that she was decreed “unfit” for living in Kalevala. Her body was destroyed, and her soul was sent through time to a two-month-old fetus. As a result, she was born and raised a human for much of her life. However, when she was thirteen, she suddenly began to sprout a pair of angelic wings. This, combined with her general awkwardness and anxiety, led to her being the subject of intense bullying for much of her life, and has permanently left her scared of dodgeballs. She has become one of RPGC’s greatest champions, and can always be depended upon to fight for what’s right, although it might take a little more prodding these days.

Heaven’s Soldier:
Warrior/Angel

Heaven’s Soldier’s past is a little more screwed up than most suspect…mostly because I don’t really understand it fully. Oh well. Needless to say, Heaven’s Soldier has shown considerable skills and honor in most things, although he can be a colossal dick if pushed enough. He has worked as a member of the RPGCPD, and was even Chief of Police. However, he is most famous for his career as a member of the RPGC Task Force, where he proved himself to be a true leader.

Above all else, however, Heaven’s Soldier has shown considerable care for creating a proper image for others to follow. After the Task Force’s fall into shame under Galloway’s leadership, he managed to route the heroes and turned them into a worldwide force to be reckoned with. Even the Illuminati placed his conversion or elimination at the top of their priorities, as without him, the Task Force would have collapsed. When the force did break up, he quickly formed another, although with a much different roll call, and is quickly making them to be another power in the metahuman community. It is this that will be remembered as his greatest work once GOD rips his entrails out like dried salami.

GG Crono:
Amnesiac Traveling Warrior

You know those amnesiac guys with spiky hair? The guys that seem to lose their memories at the drop of a hat, and go on a globetrotting quest to get them back? Well, GG Crono is half of that; he has amnesia and spiky hair, but does NOT want his memories back. This is not so much because he is afraid of what he may have done, but because going on such a quest would be giving in to the “Powers That Be,” and he is NOBODY’S servant. Thus, he began his quest to find a way to destroy the Powers That Be, or to at least free the world from their control.

In the end, he ran into RPGC, where he eventually joined the RPGC Task Force. He formed a strong friendship with Pierson, almost to the point of being a “couple,” and quickly found a place within the small team. When the team dissipated, he decided to form yet another, rather than allow himself to become purposeless and thus give in to the Powers That Be. This paranoia would drive him to several other adventures over the years.

Pierson:
Hero/Thief

Pierson is a thief, a mercenary, traveling the world under his sandaled feet…that is, if he actually wore sandals rather than boots. Pierson’s reign of terror was once the highlight of RPG Town…until PC Glenton showed up, stealing the limelight and rendering Pierson merely a distant memory. Enraged, the thief decided to go about trying to foil Glenton’s many crimes. All of these ended in failure…until he managed to defeat Glenton in an epic showdown on the roof of the Vatican. After an amazing show of blind luck, Pierson managed to stop the thief from stealing the Spear of Destiny…and suddenly found himself praised. Deciding he liked the adoring limelight more than being feared, he turned to acts of blind heroism as a member of the Defenders of the Plot Continuum.

Pierson was a founding member of the third Task Force. However, as time went on, he found his heart lying less and less within the group. This was further driven by his lack of powers, forcing him to rely on bionic armbands stolen from one of his old enemies. Unfortunately, they began to take over his mind, until he nearly thought he was the villain in question. It took some intervention from the Task Force to save the day. After that, he felt he had nothing to contribute to the world of superheroes, and left both the Task Force and RPGC in general. He can still be seen at times, but has generally retired from adventuring.

Mabatsekker:
Blue Mage

Hailing from noble Finland stands the blue-haired Blue Mage, Mabatsekker, wooer of catgirls, champion of Paragon City, and the greatest guy in the universe. Now that the endorsement’s out of the way, on to the good stuff. At a young age, Mabat discovered he had the power to copy the attacks of anyone, as long as he could continuously observe the move or was hit by it. As a result, he went on a worldwide journey to gather as many moves as possible. In the end, he and his girlfriend, the catgirl Kat-Chi, moved to Paragon City for a few years, where Mabat trained himself to the point that his entire body was a towering monolith of pure muscle.

He eventually ran into Wilfredo Martinez, and was so fascinated with him that he chased him all the way to RPGCity. Soon after, he was swept into the whole Naar conflict, and after returning to his new home joined the third RPGC Task Force. Unfortunately, he soon came into major conflict with Galloway, due to vast differences in evil-bashing techniques and the latter’s almost racist hatred of Blue Mages, and even held a small weenie roast to celebrate his departure. Unfortunately, only a year later, he was drafted into the Finnish Air Force, and had to leave his team behind. He returned some time later, during Naar’s second attack, and joined the new Task Force in battling their old enemy. In the end, despite a few small problems in his past (such as accidentally killing some people in his early days), and his penchant for downing entire wine cellars dry within a single night, he is very much an ideal hero.

Valkyrie Esker:
Thousand-Year-Old Ex-Goddess

Born the youngest daughter and child of a lowly woodsman, Robyn soon demonstrated an almost unnatural skill for combat. So much so that the Valkyrie, warrior-goddesses of the Norse Pantheon (who, also, never actually fought a damn thing), chose her to become a member of their small army, granting her full godhood upon reaching the age of nineteen. Unfortunately, she lacked faith in Odin, so he forced her to go on some MacGuffin-filled quest to recover some lost weapons, hilarity ensues, etc. She found all the legendary weapons, returned home, and lived a relatively peaceful and boring existence. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore, and decided to leave the Valkyrie. Now a mortal again, she ended up in RPGC, where she quickly became both the most valiant knight and biggest whore the place had ever seen.

Esker’s biggest claim to fame, besides being a former goddess and member of the RPGC Task Force Reserve, is her deep, deep rivalry with PC Glenton. Started for reasons long forgotten, the two have been at each other’s throats for years, continuously coming up with bigger and bloodier means of killing the other. In the end, of course, nobody really wins, since both are damn near unkillable. Furthermore, Val also possesses the Eskermobile, a car so fast it leaves a trail of death, destruction and misery just going down the street to the supermarket. Needless to say, we all duck and cover whenever the words “Esker” and “drive” in the same sentence.

Galloway:
Saiyan/Kai Lord

Everyone has to have that “one guy.” You know, the guy that somehow manages to surpass almost everyone, saves the Earth a few dozen times, and still has time to cram in a session of gaming every night? You know, a Gary Stu? That’s d Galloway. For reasons way, way, WAY too overly long to explain, he was genetically engineered into a Saiyan, and then trained to become a Kai Lord. He’s fought Mox repeatedly (but has never really won without cheating), defeated Naar twice (nearly fucking up both times), and will one day destroy the world (just before his past self comes forward and kills him). And he kills people. Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.

More to come…

I’m so glad to see myself listed amongst such other RPGC legends… and so sad to see that’s how it ends for me. Curse you GOD!! CURSE YOU!!!

And Galloway, the reason you don’t know my history, is because I don’t know it. At least not properly. I have tried writing an origins a couple of time, but never really got anywhere with it before. If I ever do, I’ll let you know.

Whee, I got listed first!! :hyperven:

Thanks, Gallo. Those are some wonderful Fanfic memories, and I really needed a pick up today, coming out of a really bad week as I am (that included everything from paying late bills to being trapped at home because of foul weather AND being sick with the flu. )
:thud:

Incidentally, that’s why I haven’t continued my Crossover Retrospective, but I will do so soon.

Say d, are you planning on doing an RPGC Xmas special this year, or will you still be busy writing ALL the stuff you do? (Seriously, I don’t know how you manage.) If not, I could take over Holiday duty again. :wink:

I don’t think I’ll be doing another huge Holiday epic. It’s just too much strain right now. I do have some ideas for Christmas fics, but I’d much rather let you handle anything remotely large in size.

And speaking of retrospectives…I have to dirtily finish up Spider-Man.

Heheh, just realized I really wants meself something like an Eskermobile. XD

Hmm, Galloway, how would I go about asking you if I could be in the Task Force?

Well Leareth45, first you have to create yourself a character, name, looks, bio, skills/powers, that sort of stuff… Then you PM Galloway with it, and ask him really nicely to add you to his fics. And if he is in a good mood, he’ll add you (although might be only a small part), when he gets a chance to work on them again.

But don’t go expecting to join the Task Force, it is a well established team already. Plus we already have too many loose cannons running around, and I have a big enough headache already dealing with them, without adding some new young punk (or whatever you are) to the mix.