Guess the Final Fantasy Personality

The reason i thought 9 was Edgar or Sabin… was because it reminded me of thwn Locke goes to Figaro. The Rolly-polly actually had me stumped, LOL.

time to cranck up the difficulty setting a level

I want the man i love to spend more time with me, instead of doing his job. I want to be there by his side, but sometimes i am so scared that i will only be in his way. I fear for his life, and his mentality, and if there is anything i can do for him, i would do it, even if it means giving my life… Who am I ?

del

Since no one seems to get the answer to mine, i’ll go ahead and post the answer.

Rosa.

del

i’m no main chara
i guess no one will ever remember my name or even the fact that i exist

but i’m important cause i’m the pilot of a huge airship!

guess who i am

I’m still waiting for people to guess mine.

your cid… duh

i helped a fellow soilder escape an evil experiment. then i got shot… alot. :moogle:

del

well…I thought cid but you said that noone would remember me and its kinda hard to forget cid…so…umm…is it Brother?

i don’t think that he is cids brother (in this ff part cid could rather be his father than bro)

tip: he’s from one of the playstation parts

ooh i know there the highwind working crew guys right? :moogle:

del

ooh i know there the highwind working crew guys right?

no it’s just one person

I didnt mean Cids brother, i meant the character named Brother…of course i dont know much about Brother so he may be cid’s brother afterall…

there is a chara named brother?

by playstation do you mean playstation1 the playstation 2 or both of’em?

i meant both but to make it easier it’s for psx

so there are only 3 ff games left

but as i said i’m sure nobody will remember him
he is just a npc who has some lines in the game
but he’s important! he pilotes the ba… erm the airship in this game

I HATE SHINRA! Who am I?

your anyone from avalanch.

probly barret, or bigg, or wedge, or… that other girl who died. :moogle:

Canis, the cid in FF3 that crashes the airship to clear the road ?
is ignoring the people who are using quotes instead of DESCRIPTIONS

I hurt on the inside very much. I have too much blood on my hands to wash off. So much that i cant even hold my own child, and she must never know who i am. I have lost my best friends, and those i love the most. In these hard times, emotions are only a hinderance, so i make my living without them. Who am I ?

no, cid is a name everyone remembers. nobody ever remebers my charas name
and he’s from one of the psx ff games
shit, there where remakes of the old ones, i havn’t thought of that! so: he’s from one of the games from ff7-ff9.

I hurt on the inside very much. I have too much blood on my hands to wash off. So much that i cant even hold my own child, and she must never know who i am. I have lost my best friends, and those i love the most. In these hard times, emotions are only a hinderance, so i make my living without them. Who am I ?

i’m sure i would remember this chara if i ever knew him, so i guess i havn’t played the ff part he’s from yet.

your barret’s ex best friend dyne.

if you couldent guess mine the answer is zack. :moogle:

Technically, Mine was a description, because it describes Barret’s feelings towards Shinra. :fungah:

Okay well someone ask a fuggin question

The Answer Is Nida